If you guys are facing this issue where your Computer screen is zoomed in i.e. Desktop icons appear big and even whenever browsing the internet each and everything appears large. Then you’re at the right place as today we are going to see how you can fix the issue. There is no specific cause of this error. Since it can be simply caused via changing the screen resolution or by mistake you may have zoomed in. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Zoom Out on PC Screen – User Guide. Let’s start!
Now, this issue can easily we can fix via simply zooming out or trying a lot of fixes listed in this guide. The problem is simply that users don’t know about this functionality. However, don’t worry, now you would know. So without even wasting any time let’s see How you can Zoom out on Computer Screen with the help of the below-listed guide.
- 1 How to Zoom Out on PC Screen – User Guide
How to Zoom Out on PC Screen – User Guide
Change your display resolution
- Tap on Windows Key + I in order to open Settings then click on System.
- Now under Scale and layout, from the “Change the size of text, apps, and other items” then drop-down choose “100% (Recommended)“.
- Just like that, under Resolution choose the Recommended resolution.
- Now reboot your PC to save changes.
Restore your PC to an earlier time
- Tap on Windows Key + R and then type”sysdm.cpl” then hit enter.
- Choose the System Protection tab and select System Restore.
- Tap o Next and choose the desired System Restore point.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction in order to complete system restore.
- Now after reboot, you may be able to zoom out on the computer screen easily.
Choose Small Icons for the size of desktop icons
- Right-tap in an empty area on the desktop and select View.
- From the View menu tap on “Small icons” or “Medium icons“.
- This would return Desktop icons to their normal size as well.
- Now restart your PC to save changes.
Adjust the size of your desktop icons | Zoom Out on PC Screen
Hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard then use the Mouse wheel to adjust the size of your desktop icons that would easily fix this issue.
Note: To fix this issue at once, just tap on Ctrl + 0 which would return everything to normal.
Use the Microsoft Edge | Zoom Out on PC Screen
How to zoom out on Windows 10 if you guys are using the Microsoft Edge? You can then follow this quick guide below.
- Open the Microsoft Edge page, and then tap on the three dots at the upper right corner.
- Now navigate to the Zoom option from the drop-down menu, and then you can also change the zoom percentage via hitting the plus or minus keys.
Use Your Keyboard Shortcuts
The quickest and easiest way is just to use the keyboard shortcuts. This method is really suitable for those laptop users without even a mouse. Here’s a quick guide for you as well.
- First, open a webpage that you guys want to zoom out.
- Hold the Ctrl key and tap on the Minus key at the top of the keyboard between the number zero and the equal. Just like that, you can tap on the Ctrl key and scroll down in order to zoom out Windows.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: How to React to a Message on Instagram
Leave a Comment