ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC: Stay Connected Wherever You Go Start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and sound, instant screen sharing, and cross-platform instant messaging, for free! Zoom is # 1 for customer satisfaction and the best-unified communications experience on mobile devices. It’s very easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on “New Meeting” and invite up to 100 people to join you by video. Connect with anyone on Android phones and tablets, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323 / SIP room systems, and phones.
VIDEO MEETINGS FROM ANYWHERE
- The best video conferencing quality
- Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting with your company phone, email or contacts
COLLABORATE ON THE MOVE
- Best content and quality of Android device for mobile screen sharing
- Coannotate on shared content
- Realtime whiteboard collaboration on Android tablets
UNLIMITED MESSAGING (WITH PHOTOS, FILES AND MORE)
- Reach people instantly to easily send messages, files, images, links, and gifs
- Respond or react quickly to conversations related to emojis
- Create or join public and private discussion channels
MAKE, RECEIVE AND MANAGE TELEPHONE CALLS
- Effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number
- Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts
- Use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others
- Configure automated receptionists to answer and route calls autonomously
- Safe driving mode on the highway
- Use your Android app to start your meeting or to share directly in Zoom Rooms
- Join Zoom webinars
- Works on WiFi, 5G, 4G / LTE and 3G networks
Free Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for ZOOM Cloud Meetings
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it and make sure yo leave your comments.