Are you guys bored of the default ringtones on your Android device? Well, a lot of users feel the need to experiment with their phone ringtones via setting a unique song ringtone. You guys may want to set a song that you heard on YouTube as your phone ringtone. Just read this article, we are going to talk about How to Make a YouTube Video your Ringtone. Let’s begin!
YouTube is one of the biggest platforms for entertainment and has millions of songs to select from for your phone ringtone. But, YouTube does not allow users in order to download the song audio from a video. You may be thinking about how you can make a ringtone from YouTube. Just don’t worry there are workarounds that you can use in order to download a song from YouTube to set it as your phone ringtone. These workarounds can also be handy when you cannot find the song you are looking for on any other ringtone portals.
There are a lot of apps and websites in the market that permits you to purchase ringtones. However, why spend money when you guys can download the ringtones for free! Yes, you guys read that right! You can easily convert your favorite YouTube songs as your ringtone in simple methods. Just check out our guide on how to make a YouTube song as your Ringtone on Android.
- 1 How to Make a YouTube Video your Ringtone
- 1.1 Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format:
- 1.2 Trim the MP3 | YouTube Video your Ringtone
- 1.3 Set it as Ringtone:
- 1.4 Other Ways | YouTube Video your Ringtone
- 1.5 FAQs
- 1.6 Conclusion
How to Make a YouTube Video your Ringtone
You can easily set a YouTube video as your Android phone ringtone without even using your computer in three easy parts. We are listing down the entire process in three parts:
Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format:
- So first of all, go head over to YouTube and search for the video you want to convert and also use as your ringtone.
- Tap on the Share Button, select Copy Link or Copy URL, and then continue to the next step.
- Now just open Chrome or any browser on your Android and head over to https://ytmp3.cc/. Paste the Link over in the box as well
- Now Hit, convert, and then wait for the process to be completed.
- Then you have the mp3 file of the video and then you can now download this audio file.
Trim the MP3 | YouTube Video your Ringtone
Now, you can do this method in two ways, either you can trim it over online or download an Android application and do the same process.
Method 1 to Trim the MP3: Via a web browser
- Open Chrome or any other browser on your Android smartphone and go to https://mp3cut.net/.
- Choose File, and then select the YouTube Converted File that we just converted in the last step
- Now, wait for it to get uploaded, now choose the part you want to make the ringtone. Then make sure to time it about 15-20 seconds.
- Now Select Trim and click on continue. Now the download link will be generated actually.
Method 2: to Trim the MP3: Via Android Apps
Through Application #1: MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker
“MP3 Cutter and ringtone maker” is basically a free app available on the Google Play Store and performs various tasks. Also, including trimming MP3 files, merging them, mixing two audios, and a lot more than that. Although the app has some ads, and they are negligible because of the functionality that the app gives. Overall, with all these features packed into just a single app, and this is our app of choice for this process.
- Head over to the Google Play Store and then search for “MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker” from InShot INC and then download it. (The Download Link is given below)
- Open the application and choose MP3 Cutter, allow the permissions, and now select the converted file.
- Drag the play head and time the audio exactly as per your needs as well.
- Choose the Continue button on the top, adjust the settings and click on the convert
- Now the finally the YouTube song is your ringtone as well.
Download MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker
Throgh Application #2: Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video
One of the oldest apps in this field, Timbre also performs multiple tasks like trimming audio, merging, converting formats for both MP3 and MP4 format files as well. This is quite like the previous app and can be used in order to perform the tasks mentioned below.
- Head to the Play Store and Search for Timbre: Cut, Jin, and Convert MP3 Audio find and download it.
- When you do it, open the application, allow the permissions.
- In the Audio menu, then search for Cut and now pick the audio file we converted.
- Choose the range of the audio you want to cut and tap on the Trim button.
- The Audio will now be saved at the destination storage as well.
Set it as Ringtone:
Now here comes the last step, now when your Ringtone is ready. then all you need to do is set it as the default ringtone. And in order to do that.
- Go to the Settings Menu
- Search for Sound and Vibration as well
- Now under the Phone Ringtone Menu, search for Phone Ringtone
- Then click on the SIM Name and choose the new Audio File.
- Your new ringtone is now set as well.
YouTube comes along with some of the best songs, ringtones, and music overall, and with the above method, it becomes extremely really easy to set your favorite music from YouTube as your ringtone on your smartphone. There are multiple ways of doing the same. However, we’ve covered some of the easiest and also safest methods of doing the same. It is important to understand that this might still be considered copyright infringement under some laws. If the music or song that you are trying to download is copyrighted. Then we suggest you take your own precaution and check for copyright protection in order to avoid issues.
Other Ways | YouTube Video your Ringtone
Here is another way through which you guys can do it.
- Head to YouTube and then copy the link of the video that you want to be made as your Android ringtone.
- From there, head to Audio cutter online and then paste the YouTube link. Just cut the audio which you want to hear as your ringtone as well.
- You guys can cut the audio with the help of the fade-in and fade-out box in order to make them sound more natural and harmonious as well.
- From there, select to download the ringtone that you have cut in.
- Now save the ringtone in your cloud and then you can use it on your Android device as well.
How can I set a video as my caller ringtone?
In order to set a video as your caller ringtone, then you can use third-party apps such as Video Ringtone maker. Go to the Google Play Store and search for the video ringtone maker. Just install one of the apps from the search results after considering the reviews and ratings as well. Open the app on your device, and click on the videos tab to choose a video from your device. Make sure you download the video that you guys want to set as your caller ringtone beforehand. Now, Choose the video that you want to set as your caller ringtone, and tap on Save.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!