YouTube Go for Windows and Mac PCs: there are more and more laptops and PCs, and everyone wants to use a new video streaming application called YouTube Go. It is said that YouTubeGo for Windows 8 PC works well in areas where Internet connectivity is low or Internet data signals are bad.
Understandably, the application is the modified YouTube model. The application size is only 8.5 MB compared to the YouTube application, which has a storage space of 100 MB, depending on the tool. Many of the new features of YouTube Go are video previews to save our Internet packages or to stream movies with friends without losing Internet data. Download YouTubeGo for Windows PC and Mac.
But where does “YouTube Go” fit into this concept? For more information about the YouTubeGo app, continue with this article. “YouTube Go” is the latest application for Android users with advanced features that YouTube experience easier and more exciting. They have devised new ideas and made them a reality, such as previewing videos, downloading YouTube videos offline and sharing them via Bluetooth, managing data usage, video resolutions, etc.
Personally, I prefer this application rather than using other 3rd party software to download videos from youtube, because it helps you save videos, but you cannot manage the location or share the video. In addition, data usage is not necessarily saved due to limited functions. Previously I had to use many unofficial applications to save the videos on my memory card, but Youtube Go has solved this problem. This application is designed specifically for users with limited data and connectivity needs. Another interesting fact about “YouTube Go” is that it will be launched for the first time in Delhi, India, to give everyone the video experience. I know you are excited to learn more about this application, so I will soon go into more details.
Steps to download and install Youtube Go on PC:
Officially, the YouTubeGo Android app does not launch for the Windows desktop. However, there is a method to install Youtube on the PC. Using the Android Emulator, you can use this application on your computer.
- First, you must install Blustacks Android emulator on your Windows operating system
- Download the Android Blustacks emulator through the following link.
- After completing the download, simply install it.
- Depending on the RAM (RAM) and processor configuration, the installation takes more time.
- After installation, you must log in with your existing email account if you do not have a new Gmail Account.
- In the top bar of the Blustack menu, you will see the search box as shown in the image.
- You should look for the YouTubeGo application.
- You can see the YouTubeGo application for Android simply by clicking on it to install it.
- Then you can use the YouTubeGo application on your PC.
You can obtain the video program on your Android system by visiting the Google Play distributor. By downloading the APK file from the mirror sites and configuring it immediately. If you are looking for the official desktop buyer of the application, but no one is available.
Leave a Comment