YouTube is the biggest video sharing platform around the globe and its app for Android is also one of the most used applications as well. It is the Latest Android App that is introduced by Google to save your data and Download the videos directly on your Android mobile, Windows, or Mac free of cost. You can also get it from the Play Store as well. Google has recently announced the Youtube beta is also called as youtube Go APK as well. Read on further to know all about how you can download Youtube Go for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Youtube Go is basically a redesigned version of the legal YouTube Android. It is specially for places with poor network connectivity or high cellular data prices as well. It will allow you to download all videos offline to your file manager you can share with them through share it and Bluetooth also. YouTube++ is such an awesome tweaked application from TuTuApp in order to watch our favorite movies, trailers, music and much more without any advertisements
YouTube Go Features
The application has already been downloaded on hundreds of thousands of smartphones and as soon as it is launched officially around the globe. The number will soon climb and hit hundreds of millions as well. So, you can be one of the first users to use the application on your computer actually. Check out the best features of the app below to see what you can expect from it.
- This app is totally free to download and use.
- It is lightweight in size only 9.4 MB in size
- The app offers you thousands of videos across many categories and genres – songs, movies, TV shows, comedy, fashion, cooking, tutorials, and much more – that you can watch.
- Send and also receive videos in seconds
- Play videos without buffering
- The best part about the application is that you can either stream the videos online or decide to download them on your device in order to watch it again and again.
- You have the option to control your data by selecting how many MBs you use on videos
- It also shows you how much data is remaining and how much you are using so that you can manage the storage capacity on your device as well.
- This app shows stats for data usage, yaayy to all the nerds out there.
- It also lets you update the app directly. No further long processes.
- You can choose the language for the app
- You can also customize things that you want to be notified about.
- Watch downloaded videos as many times as you want along with no extra data cost
This app was launched in September last year and it is going to loved by folks who mostly do not have stronger internet connections. Its salient features will help you to extend the experience and you will not have to put a stop to fun times.
Youtube Go for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
You can Download Bluestacks, Nox Player and many other emulators from here
Install YouTube Go in PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that permits you to run Android apps on PC. Follow these simple steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- In order to Start, install BlueStacks in PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you open the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now search for: YouTube Go
- You will see the search result for the YouTube Go app. Just click on Install to install it
- Then it will ask you to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks as well
- After login, then the installation process will start for YouTube Go.
Install YouTube Go on PC via NOx Player
- Start with Installing the NOx app player in PC, if you still do not.
- After the installation, you need to run Nox in PC and log in to Google account
- Then search for: YouTube Go
- Now install YouTube Go on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play YouTube Go on your PC
YouTube platform is actually increasing day by day and there is no doubt that it will rule the world in the future. It was old times when to listen to a song you guys had to have a strong internet connection. It for sure made your fun times less fun and was surely an ordeal as well. Now times have changed and if you have limited data or slow connection then YouTube go is your companion.
Now, you can also download your favorites videos, songs, movies, comedy shows from YouTube to watch offline. Along with YouTube Go you can download and watch your favorite videos later offline. When you do not have an internet connection just browse via the YouTube Go application it will help you to watch your videos when you do not have an internet connection. Download YouTube Go app in PC and then discover popular videos, songs, movies, TV shows, comedy, fashion, cooking, and all other lifestyles ‘how-to’ videos. You can use the YouTube Go app in PC and it is supported on all Windows 7,8, 10, or Mac as well.
YouTube Go is just like YouTube however, when you click to watch a video it gives you the option to download or watch. Videos are also available in two resolutions, you a select HD or basic. But, this app is designed for slower connections and phones with lesser storage capacities. You can also share downloaded videos with your friends through Bluetooth.
Difference Between YouTube and YouTube GO
- Youtube Go has got five tabs actually. Namely, Home, Trending, Subscriptions, Inbox, and Library however, Youtube has only 2.
- Offline feature is though now available in both of them, it was introduced in the Youtube Go App originally. But the Youtube App will not mention the storage left on your phone, however, Youtube Go has that feature.
- Previews are available on Youtube Go and not on Youtube actually. That is, you can watch a short part of the video in order to get an idea of its content. It also lets you stay away from the uploaders whose content and title are entirely different actually. But, Youtube has launched this preview feature on the website, but it is yet to come in the App actually.
- The sharing facility is only available on Youtube Go. But you can share the link of the videos via any messaging or social media App. Youtube Go provides the transferring of the video via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi direct. And so you need zero data while doing so.
- YouTube Go lacks some significant features such as connecting to the TV, autoplay, incognito mode and subtitles as well. But it’s meant for folks who face a lot of poor connectivity issues, so it’s bound to have limited features. In the end, it is the same YouTube that we love but with a different perspective and usage as well.
- If data usage is the first concern for you, then Youtube Go must be your first choice. However, if you prefer facilities for data consumption, then Youtube is best suitable for you.
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day
Also See: Download Youtube for PC (Windows & Mac)