As usual, the design and filling of the new Xiaomi smartphone became known before the announcement. Mi Max 3 turned out to be an excellent middle class.
Company Xiaomi will introduce a new smartphone Mi Max 3 tomorrow, July 19. Before the announcement a day, but this does not prevent the top managers of the Chinese manufacturer to continue to disclose the features of the coming device. Last week, co-founder and vice president of Xiaomi Lin Bin published Mi Max 3 press-renderings, and today, just before the presentation, he presented a slide presentation, which shows the main technical characteristics of the novelty. Obviously, the information can be considered completely official.
Based on the previous leaks, the third generation of the Mi-Max line files received a large 6.9-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9, a record capacity of 5,500 mAh and a dual camera with a vertical design in the style of the company’s latest models. According to the published data of Bina, this is indeed so. As a processor in the smartphone is used eight-core Snapdragon 636 (rumored to be Snapdragon 710), performed on a 14-nanometer process technology FinFET. Also in Mi Max 3 will appear branded voice assistant Xiaomi and many functions of artificial intelligence, including a clever blur of the background, the definition of more than 206 shooting scenes and, of course, face recognition.
Full specifications of Xiaomi Mi Max 3:
- Display : 6.9 inches, LCD, resolution 2160×1080 pixels (Full HD +), the aspect ratio is 18: 9.
- Processor: eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: 4/6 GB.
- Internal memory: 64/128 GB.
- The main camera: dual, 12 + 5 megapixels, pixel size 1.4 microns, dual focus Dual PD, electronic stabilization, artificial intelligence, two-tone LED flash.
- Front camera: 8 megapixels.
- Battery: 5 500 mAh, quick charge Quick Charge 3.0.
- Other: fingerprint scanner, face recognition, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones.
- Dimensions : 176,15х87,4х7,99 mm, weight – 221 g
The official price of Xiaomi Mi Max 3 on one of the leaked teasers is listed as 1_99 Chinese yuan. Even assuming that this is 1 999 yuan, the smartphone will cost no more than $300 or €260 depending on the version. True or not, it will be known tomorrow. It is expected that sales of new items will begin around the end of this month.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.