In Windows 10 now you can also increase the RAM. Almost all the users of the Windows operating system know about the ReadyBoost system. This feature is available in the windows vista system. That particular feature is introduced by Microsoft. In this, you can use the USB drive or SD card as a runtime memory. This is for the purpose speed up some of the features of the Windows operating system. You can also store files and data as temporary memory in the USB flash drive. Due to this, it takes extra space the memory. Here are some steps by which you can use to increase memory.
Some Steps To Increase RAM In Windows 10, 8, and 7:
In this article here are few steps to increase RAM by using the USB or Pendrive in Windows OS. There are two methods that are used and some of the software that utilizes the Windows Ready Boost Feature on your windows OS.
To create the Virtual Ram For Windows 10, 8, and 7:
In this virtual Ram concept, we are going to change the space of the drive as RAM. Follow the below guide if you want to use this concept.
- The very First step is to insert your Pen Drive/ plug-in your pen drive. Now Right-click on the This Pc option the drop-down menu appears on the screen. Click on the Properties option and select it.
- Now click on the System page. You will see the Advanced system settings available on the screen.
- Over there you will see different tabs available on the screen. You will have to select the Advanced options tab. And click on the Settings button under the Performance option.
- In the new window click on the Advanced Tab option.
- Now you will see more options on the screen. Click on the Change button available under the Virtual Memory option.
- Uncheck the box of Automatically Manage Page size feature available on the screen. You can also customize the size. Enter the size you want to take as virtual memory. Add the exact value in both of the boxes and then click on the Apply button. Always add less space than the actual space.
- If don’t want these changes any more you just simply liable that changes. You just have to check the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option available on the screen.
Through this process, you can just increase the Ram by creating virtual memory. Now restart your PC to enable your changes.
By using the ReadyBoost system In Windows:
The Windows operating system has a new feature known as the ReadyBoost system. This feature helps you to speeds up your system by taking the available space into your disk. Here we are going to tell you how you can use the ReadyBoost system to use the Pendrive as a RAM.
- First of all, plug in your Pendrive into the PC. After that Right-click on your pen drive. You will see the list of options available n the screen. In that options click on the Properties option.
- Now find the ReadyBoost Tab from the list of tabs available.
- After that select the Use this device option. Through this you can disk space will be consumed less. It helps to reduce it with approximately 200-300MB of memory space.
- In the end, click on the Apply button and all your settings will be completely done.
- If you want to disable the changes. You just have to check the option Do not use this device option to disable that changes you made.
By using this procedure you can increase the Ram space with pen drive on window 10.
In Windows 10 now you can also increase the RAM. Almost all the users of the Windows operating system know about the ReadyBoost system. This feature is available in the windows vista system. That particular feature is introduced by Microsoft. Two methods that are used and some of the software that utilizes the Windows Ready Boost Feature on your windows OS.
Hope you like this article. Did you use this technique before? let us know in the comment section below.