Today you will learn about How To Increase Firestick Speed on amazon. A Firestick is also a slick that is a little streaming device. This can also get and bogg down and also sluggish. So, we are also going to look at a few ways to speed up your Fire TV. Then most of them will surprisingly easy to accomplish. At the end of this guide, you will be ready to say goodbye to buffering and lag for good.
Also, The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an inexpensive and also highly portable method of accessing. There is a ton of video streams on your TV. As all you have to do is to plug it in and also start watching. This is also very simple. Most of the time you will also want to squeeze a little extra power out of this little device, however. Now, there are a few tricks that you can also use to speed up your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- 1 How To Use a VPN to Stop ISP Throttling and Stay Safe?
- 2 Ways to Speed Up Your Amazon Fire TV Stick to Increase Firestick Speed:
- 2.1 To Increase firestick speed by Removing Problem Apps:
- 2.2 To Increase firestick speed up Your Fire Stick with an Update:
- 2.3 To Restart Your Fire TV Device to Increase Firestick Speed:
- 2.4 How To Get a Speed Boost by Turning Off App Settings?
- 2.5 The Factory Reset Your Fire TV Stick for Increase firestick speed:
- 2.6 To Understand The Hardware Limitations:
- 3 The Internet Slowdown and Your Amazon Fire TV:
- 4 Having More Speed Tricks for Amazon Fire TV
How To Use a VPN to Stop ISP Throttling and Stay Safe?
So, More and more people are turning to VPNs that will protect their online privacy. At this time where the government agencies monitor our activity. The hackers are trying to steal data, and also ISP’s throttle connections based on content. Then honestly can’t be too careful. This is by using a VPN that is a surprisingly easy solution to defeat all of these problems. You have to keep this safe online. This will even work with all the portable devices like Fire TV Sticks!
To Evaluate the Best VPN for Amazon Fire TV_ Increase Firestick Speed:
This is not so easy choosing the right VPN. Also, this will let you alone the best one for Amazon Fire TV devices. You can also get speed and security that is always important. Then you will also need to take into consideration the Fire Stick’s unique operating system and also the low-powered hardware. This is our recommendation that is based on the following criteria. The app compatibility is with Fire Stick, fast downloads, zero-logging policy, no bandwidth restrictions, and unmonitored traffic.
Ways to Speed Up Your Amazon Fire TV Stick to Increase Firestick Speed:
So, Almost all of the speed problems are available on streaming devices. This can be boiled down to two categories. An internet connection also issues and also a sluggish operating system. Now, The former can also vary from day to day and this is often out of your control. So, The latter is also very easy to fix but this is surprisingly rare in the Fire TV Stick community. Now, We will also cover both areas below. This will also offer plenty of tips and tricks to speed up your Amazon Fire TV Stick no matter what kind of issues you’re having.
To Increase firestick speed by Removing Problem Apps:
These are new Amazon TV Sticks that are pretty fast. So, You will rarely have any buffering issues and also likely won’t encounter video stuttering or interface lag. This is as soon as you start installing programs, however. If you are on the road to speed issues. Now, Most of the standard Fire TV apps won’t cause a problem. Then if you sideload content or also install software that will constantly run in the background. So, you might also notice a slowdown.
Also, this is one of the best ways to speed up your device. You can simply remove the programs in question. Now, most of the apps that are available on the Fire TV will offer a few basic options. This won’t let you tweak their settings enough to make any real improvements. In case, if you have something sideloaded like Kodi, VPN software, or some other app. So, that you can also monitor your connection. These are likely culprits for slowing things down. The Fire OS also has a quick and then easy uninstallation process. Now, you can also get rid of them and also enjoy better speeds in just a few seconds.
How to uninstall problem apps:
- First of all, you have to open your Fire TV interface and then go to the home menu.
- This is available on the menu items available at the top of the screen. You can also scroll to the right and also choose “Settings”. So, You may also need to press “up” on your remote to highlight the menu before navigating.
- You can also scroll right and choose “Applications”.
- Using the Applications menu, you can also move down and then choose “Manage Installed Applications”
- Now, Scroll until you find the app if you want to uninstall it. You can also remove anything that you have sideloaded, such as Kodi or a VPN. This might improve your device’s speed.
- Then select the app and also the new screen that will open. Now, Scroll down and then choose “Uninstall”
- Having a secondary screen that will open. You have to choose “Uninstall” again.
- So, after a moment this app will also delete from your Fire TV device.
- You can also Repeat the process for each app you want to get rid of.
To Increase firestick speed up Your Fire Stick with an Update:
So, Amazon is constantly releasing Fire OS updates to make things faster, smoother, and easier to use. Now, there are also several security patches that you will also need to stay safe while you stream. This is also worth checking the settings page. You have to make sure that your device is up to date. Also, this simple is an action that could fix all of your problems.
How to check for Fire OS updates:
- You have to open your Fire TV interface and then go to the home menu.
- This is available on the menu items available at the top of the screen. You can also scroll to the right and then choose “Settings”.
- After that Scroll right and select “Device”
- Now, Choose “Check for System Update” and also confirm in the next window.
- Using the Fire TV Stick will automatically look for new software. In case, if it is available, then you will be prompted to download and also install it immediately.
To Restart Your Fire TV Device to Increase Firestick Speed:
So, We rarely shut off our Fire Sticks. Now, From day to day, they simply sleep and also wake up. If we want to watch something. This is overtime and it can also lead to a little interface slowdown or even buffering issues. Having a quick reboot that will also clear out the temporary cache and also give you a TV Stick and have a boost in speed. Now, you can always unplug it, and also wait a few seconds. Now, plug it back in, this is by using the software’s reboot option that is generally faster and safer.
How to restart a Fire TV Stick:
- You have to Open your Fire TV interface and also go to the home menu.
- This is available on the menu items available at the top of the screen. Now, scroll to the right and then choose “Settings”.
- After that Scroll right and select “Device”
- Now, you have to choose “Restart” and then confirm in the next window.
- Also, The Fire TV Stick will automatically reboot.
How To Get a Speed Boost by Turning Off App Settings?
So, Each time when you start up your device as well as at random points throughout the day. The Fire OS will also ping Amazon’s servers and also to check each of your apps for an update. In case, if you have a lot of software that is installed on this. It will also cause some serious slowdown. Most importantly, especially after a reboot. This will generally not a good idea and you have to turn off updates since newer software is faster than old. Also, this is worth trying to see if it fixes your speed problems.
Turn off automatic app updates:
- You have to Open your Fire TV interface and then go to the home menu.
- This is available on the menu items at the top of the screen. Also, scroll to the right and choose “Settings”.
- Now, Scroll right and select “Applications” followed by “Appstore”.
- You have to Go to “Automatic Updates” and toggle it to “off”.
Using the applications menu there is also another small setting that you can change. Now, this won’t have much of an impact on your speed experience. This is also a good idea to toggle it in the name of privacy.
- You have to Go back to the “Applications” screen under settings.
- Then find the item named “Collect App Usage Data”
- Now, click to turn it off.
The Factory Reset Your Fire TV Stick for Increase firestick speed:
In case, if none of the above options is cured in your slowdown issues. In case, if you are sure that your internet connection is not causing the slowdown. Then your last resort can also reset the device that is in the factory default state. Now, this will also erase everything on your Fire TV Stick. It includes in-app downloads and any software that you sideloaded. So, Your purchases will also save. Then you will also need to sign in and re-download everything once the reset is complete.
How to factory reset a Fire TV Stick:
- You have to Open your Fire TV interface and then go to the home menu.
- Using the menu items at the top of the screen. You can also scroll to the right and then choose “Settings”.
- Now, Scroll right and then select “Device”
- Then Choose “Restart” and also confirm in the next window.
- After that, the Fire TV Stick will automatically reboot.
To Understand The Hardware Limitations:
If it comes down to it, then the Amazon Fire TV Stick is not a high-powered device. So, You won’t be able to squeeze the kind of performance out of it. This is also possible to get from a smartphone, tablet, or set-top Fire TV box. In case, if you are comparing your TV Stick to another device. Then you will also slow down issues that may seem worse. So, that what actually it is. You have to be aware of this fact and can also save you some stress, so consider your situation carefully!
The Internet Slowdown and Your Amazon Fire TV:
These are not all speed issues that are directly related to hardware. In case, if a video stutters frequently or also gets stuck in the buffering stage. Then the most likely culprit is also your connection to the internet. Most of the network issues are related to ISP congestion. This is even a remote server load, which you can’t do anything about. So, there are a few issues that you can also check with your local network. You have to make sure that it is not the cause. Now, Run through the list below and your Amazon Fire TV Stick that will be back up to speed in no time.
- The Switch VPN servers – In case, if you are using a VPN on your Fire Stick (and you really should be!). So, you could also have an issue with a sluggish server. You have to open the app on your device. Then choose a different location to see if that speeds things up.
- To Check your Wi-Fi – The Wireless internet is not the best way to connect streaming devices. This is for TV Sticks and also the best option that we have got. In this case, if it is possible to make sure that your device is as close to the router as possible. Then preferably this is the same room.
- To Turn off your VPN – The VPNs are slower than most unsecured internet connections. In case, if you change the server that does not grant some speed. You will also try disabling your VPN.
- The Router and modem reboot – Having a fast solution to the local network slowdown is to perform a quick reset. You have to Turn off your modem and router. Then to wait ten seconds, then plug them back in in the same order. So, This can also clear channel interference problems. You have to put your local network back on the right track.
Having More Speed Tricks for Amazon Fire TV
The Amazon Fire TV devices will also work great out of the box. Now, This will also require practice. No setup will stream videos from a variety of sources with ease. The Slowdown does happen from time to time. In case, if you have got a few unique tricks that you can also use to speed up your Fire Stick.
So, that’s all from us! The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an inexpensive and also highly portable method of accessing. There is a ton of video streams on your TV. As all you have to do is to plug it in and also start watching. This is also very simple. Most of the time you will also want to squeeze a little extra power out of this little device.
Hope you like it! If you have any query let us know in the comments below. Thank You!