Auto Rotate is used to switch between two different viewing modes. Android mobiles having two kinds of display. Portrait mode and landscape. Portrait mode holds vertically. The landscape mode holds horizontally. one is. To switch between these modes auto-rotate function is used. When you hold the device horizontally, the screen view changes the screen content.
During games, movies, and streaming music videos people usually hold their devices horizontally. It is used when full-screen viewing is required. Sometimes it doesn’t work properly on your devices. Here are some steps which help you to fix this issue. Let’s have a look.
To Fix Auto Rotate Not Working on Android:
First of all, enable the auto-rotation function for work. In every phone, the swipe has done a quick menu consist which having the auto-rotation option. You have to enable it if you want to turn the device horizontally or vertically.
- Go to the home screen of your mobile device.
- Swipe down the menu to quickly access the auto-rotation function.
- Then you will see the Auto-rotate option over there. Click on the autorotation it will enable.
Now, the Auto-rotate detects when you horizontally hold the device. The screen will rotate automatically. When you hold your device straight, the screen will rotate back into its original view to portrait view.
You can also enable auto-rotate on devices from the Accessibility settings of your android phone.
- Open the Settings. Now click on the System option.
- Now click on the Accessibility option to open it.
- Find the Auto-rotate screen option and open it.
- Click on the enable button to enable the autorotation.
How to customize the G-Sensor on the device to Fix Auto-Rotate?
Almost every Android device has a G-sensor embedded in it.G-sensor automatically detects the movement of the device. when you are rotating the device it came to know the G-sensor. It allows the screen to rotate. In case auto-rotation is not working. So, you have to customize the G-sensor on your device.
Some tips to enable G-Sensor:
- If you have an OnePlus device dial *#808# to enable the G-sensor. Use the stock phone dialer app.
- After you enter the code on the dialer you will see an option for Sensor.
- Now place your phone horizontally and the surface must be plane to properly enable the G-sensor.
So, these are a few methods of troubleshooting to fix the autorotation.
Auto Rotate is used to switch between two different viewing modes. During games, movies, and streaming music videos people usually hold their devices horizontally. It is used when full-screen viewing is required.
Hope you liked this article. If you also facing the autorotation issue use the above guide to fix it. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Also visit our website: ALL ABOUT OS