Hyper-Threading is an Intel IA-32 processor. Hyper-threading helps users to increase their CPU speed. When users want to increase their speed. The one thing that helps users to increase their CPU speed is the Hyper-Threading. Due to online gaming and live streaming, the speed of the CPU suffers a lot. It helps those who have low hardware speed. They also have some drawbacks.
Hyper-Threading can make your PC prone to hacks, viruses, and malware attacks. Intel says that it is totally wrong new. This is claimed by one of the users. Users who believe in such rumors will disable them on their PC’s. Here is some information about the disabling of Hyper-threading you just have to read this article completely.
How to Disable Hyper-Threading on your PC:
There are some simple steps to disable them on your PC. You can disable them from the very basic knowledge no advanced-level knowledge needed for this. If you want to disable them follow the steps given below.
- First of all, save all your important work and then starts Rebooting your system device.
- When your system is in the rebooting process then you have to enter some key on BIOS setup. Now press any of the function keys such as (ESC, F1, F2, F8, F10, F12, or Delete) anyone of them.
- Now you will see the first screen in which there is some kind of instructions given. After that, they move you to the BIOS setup.
- In the BIOS setup, you have to find the Hyper-Threading or Hyper-Threading control option. In the control, you have to locate the Hyper-Threading Function, Hyper-Threading technology, CPU Hyper-Threading, or Intel (R) Hyper-Threading Technology. Find and select these options. These options will find it in the sub-menu of any of the following menus: Performance, Advanced BIOS, CPU, Processor, and some others.
- Now make sure that the control is Enabled and set as by default.
- If not then go to the Enable option and then press Enter.
- Now if you want to disable it select the Disable option.
- After that click on the cross button to end the BIOS setup. But make sure to Enter Y or type The Yes to save all the changes you made.
- After saving this you can disable the settings.
By using this method you can Disable them on your PC. The BIOS setup depends on your device. If you want to enable Hyper-Threading you can also use these steps. You just have to follow the steps explained above in order to enable and disable it.
Hope this article helps you in understanding this article. If you still have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section below.
You can also visit our website: ALL ABOUT OS