With a huge number of users, Sky Sports is actually one of the most famous channels for watching sport. For any sports enthusiast, the latest tournaments, PPV matches, Live sports, and also events are a must. Just read this article to know all about How to Watch Sky Sports on Amazon Fire Stick. Let’s begin!
Because Sky Sports is actually a TV Channel, very few add-ons will actually work to stream it. There are a lot of add-ons you can download. However, not all will actually work. That’s why we also have decided to make it easier for you to watch this channel on your Firestick.
Now, in order to watch this channel on your Fire TV, you will need KODI. Because Sky Sports is a TV channel, you will also need an add-on in order to stream it to your Firestick. Here, we will also show you how you can do it. All you have to do is just follow these steps and you will gain access to Sky Sports in no time. So, without any further ado, let’s get right to it.
How to Watch Sky Sports on Amazon Fire Stick
- The very first thing you have to do is download KODI. In order to do it, you have to go to the “Settings” menu on your Fire TV. Just head to “Device” and enable both “Apps from unknown sources” and “ADB Debugging”. Next, you have to download the “ES File Explorer” on your Fire TV. Install it in order to gain access to KODI. Open it.
- In order to watch Sky Sports or any other sports channel on KODI, you just need the UK Turk Kodi addon. You can access it through the UK Turk repository. It also has 14 different categories you can select from. One of them is basically the sports channels.
This add-on is based in the UK actually. To use it successfully, you guys will have to change your IP address to the UK. We basically suggest you use a VPN in order to change the IP and keep your activities private.
- After you guys install it, the app will demand authorization. You have to type in the URL in your browser and generate the pin.
- Just download the UK Turk Playlist. Just enter the pin you just generated into the UK Turk playlist. This code will provide you access to a huge amount of channels and content as well.
- In order to find Sky Sports, go to UK Turk Playlist. Choose “Sports” and scroll through all the available channels. The add-on works mainly on the sports devil framework actually. Because most of the IPTV and Live TV work on this framework, so does this add-on as well. So, it is a good idea to have more alternate add-ons, if you guys want to enjoy sports channels on this framework as well.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day
Also See: How to See Who Unfollowed You on Twitch