Do you guys have a surveillance camera installed in your home or office? In that case, you need software in order to manage these cameras. One of the best software that you guys can use to control your CCTV devices is the WardenCam app actually. Read on further to know all about WardenCam for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
This camera app does really have multiple features that you needed for the basic task to control your camera. It also does not need you to subscribe and also useful for everyone who wanted to install it. In other words, it is completely free of cost.
WardenCam for PC Introduction
Wardencam is actually one of the best surveillance tools. With this app, users can also make their old Smartphone works as a surveillance cam. Yes, it turns your Smartphone into a home security camera as well. In this way, you can now watch your things whenever you’re away. Along with Wardencam, you can now easily monitor things such as package arrived, monitor baby and pets, kids are home from school, and so on as well.
In order to use the WardenCam app, the first thing you have to do is to install the app on both new and old smartphones. Once done, log in along with the same Google Account. Now you are able to see a video of your home from anywhere. This app needs internet connectivity so just make sure that your device runs along with a stable and working WiFi connection.
This home security video monitoring app also helps you in order to watch live streaming and video playback of events and happenings as well. Many perks come along with this app, also including motion detection, multiple cameras, cloud storage, two-way audio communication, and much more.
If the application detects any motion in the video then it will basically notify users on Android smartphones. Furthermore, this application gives users a view of the cam in portrait as well as Landscape mode. So, all in all, it is one of the best apps with which you can easily make your places secure as well. Below are the links with which you can download this Home Security Camera WardenCam App on your Android and iOS devices as well.
- Works anywhere along with WiFi, 3G, 4G, and LTE
- Motion detection and alerts (push notification and email)
- Free cloud storage (directly to your Google Drive or Dropbox as well)
- Replay recordings, in order to see what you missed
- Setup multiple cameras all in one system as well
- Live to stream all day and night
- Talk and listen from the viewer console to any of the cameras as well
VIDEO MONITORING 24/7: Install WardenCam on your spare devices and pocket phone as well. Sign in along with any Gmail account as “camera” & “viewer”. Place the spare device anywhere of interest at home, in the kitchen, the garage, and your office. Monitor live on the pocket phone anywhere with the internet.
MOTION DETECTION: Enjoy peace of mind without even keeping a constant eye on things. WardenCam gives an automated motion detection schedule. When a motion is detected, it starts a siren alarm to scare the intruder away. You can link your Google Drive and Dropbox on both the camera and viewer. So that WardenCam can also upload the motion video to your cloud storage as well. You may even enable 24/7 recording to the cloud. Simple and secure!
CLOUD STORAGE: All videos are saved directly to your personal cloud storage in Google Drive or Dropbox. You can sign up for free and use GBs of Free Cloud Storage along with Wardencam. We never analyze and save your data on our WardenCam servers.
RECEIVE ALERT: Receive a push notification immediately whenever an intruder is detected, or your elderly relatives are moving about their day. Play back event recordings from the cloud storage as well.
TWO-WAY AUDIO: Talk whenever watching the live streaming. Send voice to the camera device as well. Avoid a negative action before it ever happens
WardenCam for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
The program that we are using is basically the emulator of android, an example of this application is the BlueStacks. This emulator is really powerful that almost any kind of android software is playable. This includes the WardenCam app as well. Another good example is Nox App Player. This emulator is also really good at emulating apps and also graphics-heavy resource games can be run smoothly from this program too. There are also other good emulators available online, however, the following is the best one so go ahead and select any of these emulators.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install WardenCam for Windows using Bluestacks
- First of all, You have to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows) from the given link below above.
- Double-tap on the file you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows).
- It will open a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instructions and installation will be done in a few minutes actually.
- When you install it. Then just tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator.
- Now open Google Play Store and Type “WardenCam” in the search bar.
- You can find the WardenCam app from appeared search results and then tap on Install.
- It will basically take a few seconds in order to install WardenCam on your PC (Windows).
- After successfully installed tap on WardenCam from the BlueStacks home screen in order to start using it.
Install WardenCam for Mac using Nox Player
The Nox App Player is another lightweight emulator service that you guys can also use to install the WardenCam app. Here is the procedure in order to download the app via the Nox app player.
- First of all, You guys have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Mac) from the given link below above.
- Then install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator as well.
- Just open Google Play Store and Type “WardenCam” in the search bar.
- You can find the WardenCam app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- After the installation, just tap on WardenCam from the home screen to start using it.
If the internet speed is slow, decrease the video settings via the following camera options:
- Use a lower image resolution actually
- Turn on low image quality
- Turn on save power
What is the minimum hardware requirement?
- iOS: iOS8 and above than taht. iPhone4S or later
- Android: 1GHz CPU + 512MB RAM, OS 2.3+.
- Known compatible Androids: Nexus 3+, Galaxy S2+, OnePlus. Most HTC, Motorola Moto, Sony, and LG as well.
How do I start monitoring?
- You have to install the app on two devices(Android and/or iOS).
- Sign in with the same Google account on both devices too.
- Choose “Camera” to use the device as a camera (ie. Place this device around your home).
- Select “Viewer” to receive video and also audio live streaming (ie. your daily phone) as well.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this “WardenCam for pc” article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!