What is VPN?
A virtual private network, or VPN, is an encrypted connection over the Internet from a device to a network. The encrypted connection ensures that confidential data is transmitted securely. It prevents unauthorized people from listening to traffic and allows the user to browse securely and anonymously. For now, we are talking about VPN 24 for PC.
- Private and secure browsing
- WiFi security when using public access points
- Various locations available
- No user registration recorded
- Unmatched VPN performance
The free “trial” version of the app only allows you to connect to the United States, which is fine, but when you start my payment after the trial ends and you maintain the up to date application, I never had the opportunity to connect anywhere other than the United States. It’s been almost a week since I switched from the trial version to the premium version, but I only pay for an extension of the trial version without any other activated functionality. Connections are sometimes online and only last 5 to 20 minutes before becoming extremely slow or not connecting at all. There are better apps than that, I would avoid the “premium version”.
Free Download VPN 24 for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open iOS Store and search for VPN 24: Hotspot VPN for iPhone
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it and make sure yo leave your comments.