If you want to install @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. @Voice Aloud Reader is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download @Voice Aloud Reader for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install @Voice Aloud Reader on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Voice Aloud is one of the best text speaking and reading app. Those who face difficulty while reading can use this app. However, the app read any kind of text for you. It doesn’t matter what type of file it is. This is very helpful to all of us. People having short-sightedness and long-sightedness can get help from it. It can also save you from pressurizing your eye. Certainly, the display text is too small. We can’t even understand a single word of it. In these situations Voice Aloud Reader is the best choice. Listen to this app, it will pronounce very loudly as you want. Simply adjust the volume as suitable and your text will speak its self.
This app is compatible with all major text formats. The formats include TXT, DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice docs, EPUB, MOBI, AZW, PRC, and FB2 ebooks, and much more. Also, it reads the HTML text, docs reader, and also EBook. So now if you are busy with some other work and don’t have enough time for reading then use this app. Download and install the Voice Aloud Reader from your supportive app market. The app is very easy to use. All you need to do is to choose the text to which you like to listen. Simply share that text by click and hold or by clicking on the share icon. After it chooses the Voice Aloud Reader app to share this text on it. Now after this you can understand the remaining work.
- You can easily open text, DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice docs, or HTML files for reading aloud.
- It provides you OCR facility for extracting or unzipping text from PDF files
- Tap the “Send by Email” or “Share” button/menu item in any app to send a text over speakers or a headset.
- While sharing web pages to @Voice, their navigation, menus, ads, other junk are erased, leaving clean text to listen/read.
- WhatsApp uses the Export Chat function to share chats to @Voice for listening
- If “Share” is unavailable, simply copy the entire text in another app and then paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
- You can also save opened articles in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of lots of articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Simply arrange the list as required, e.g. more important articles first.
- Read eBooks on-screen using their original formatting, turn pages/continuously read, images are shown. Or put on headphones, disable the screen and listen!
- Handles Japanese and Chinese vertical text or switches it to horizontal mode if required.
- You can also add saved Pocket articles to the @Voice reading list. In the Read List screen, hit Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on-screen.
- You can also record spoken articles to sound files – OGG (compressed) or WAV (uncompressed) formats supported.
- Long-hit word and/or choose a longer phrase to check dictionaries, Wikipedia, translations, Web search, and much more.
- Speech correction for TTS, mandatory using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one tap.
- You can also control speech generator volume, rate of speech, and pitch.
- Pause/resume speech as required with Bluetooth or wired headset buttons, also tap Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to the next article on the list.
- Simply auto-recognize the language to use the correct TTS voice, if available. You can manually set your preferred voices with the “Select language” menu item.
- Options for an extra pause between paragraphs, start talking whenever a new article is loaded or wait until a button hit, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is attached/removed.
Install & Download @Voice Aloud Reader For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download @Voice Aloud Reader for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install @Voice Aloud Reader For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e @Voice Aloud Reader.
- You will then view the required search result for the @Voice Aloud Reader app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the @Voice Aloud Reader depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find @Voice Aloud Reader on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install @Voice Aloud Reader Manually:
If you want to download @Voice Aloud Reader for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use @Voice Aloud Reader for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘@Voice Aloud Reader’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see @Voice Aloud Reader. Tap on the icon to use the @Voice Aloud Reader on the computer.
Install @Voice Aloud Reader For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for @Voice Aloud Reader.
- Now install the @Voice Aloud Reader app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run @Voice Aloud Reader on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download @Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!