If you guys are looking to install vMEyeCloud on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Google Trips on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about vMEyeCloud Download for PC, Windows, and Mac.
vMEyeCloud is basically a free mobile surveillance tool based on vMEye Cloud Technology. That provides you the opportunity easily in order to plug the DVR or IP and connect to the vMEye servers as well.
vMEyeCloud is actually a free surveillance app along with inbuilt cloud technology. Nowadays most of the people should install CCTV cameras in their office and home premises as well. This surveillance app will permit you to have an eye on your home or office surroundings from anywhere. vMEyeCloud helps you to see the live stream of their connected CCTV/ IP cameras via mobile/PC app. vMEyeCloud for PC will be combined along with vMEye servers. After the installation of security cameras in your surroundings, you have to set up vMEyeCloud and then configure it to the cameras.
vMEyeCloud also comes along with a recording feature. It saves all live streaming videos and saves them in the internal memory of the device. However, you can select the cloud storage of vMEyeCloud as well. Moreover, take screenshots and listen to the audio too. vMEyeCloud is one such application that manages multiple cameras at the same time. Just configure the camera through entering details. So to conclude, we can say that it is one such application that allows users in order to manage videos of CCTV cams within no time. Along with using WiFi, 3G, or 4G connection.
- Based on vMEye Cloud Technology, that turns on users to use mobile surveillance without even difficult setting such as port forwarding any more! You just have to plug the DVR or IPC, then register in vMEye Cloud Server then you can see the device through your mobile phone.
- Audio, remote playback, online alarm, and many other controlling functions, User-friendly UI.
- Support 1080P fast.
- Also, support more devices.
- Support Android 5.0
- Add more settings.
- Add a few new functions
vMEyeCloud Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
Download vMEyeCloud for pc would be somewhat the best experience that you guys would ever imagine with just a simple hack. You may be thought the process would be so tough but, you will be amazed to see the following steps to do that.
You can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install vMEyeCloud for PC Via Nox Player
- The first thing you are needed to do is to download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are a lot of emulators available in the market but I suggest you Nox App Player.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation. Install Nox App Player on PC through following onscreen instructions.
- When you do that, now you will see the homepage of Nox App Player that is displayed just like an Android Smartphone.
- From the homepage tap on Google Folder and then choose the Google Play Store icon.
- Now enter your Gmail Credentials to active Google Play Services.
- After entering Google Account you guys will see the main homepage of the Google Play Store.
- Use the top search bar enter vMEyeCloud and then press the search icon.
- Now choose the install button to begin the installation. It will actually take some time to install vMEyeCloud For PC. Relies on the speed of the WiFi.
- When you do that, then click Open to use vMEyeCloud For PC on Windows and Mac devices.
Install vMEyeCloud for PC Via Bluestacks
- The first thing you have to do is to download and install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS as well.
- After the complete downloading of the file, you have to install it on your PC System as you install other software on your PC. Just follow the on-screen instructions in order to install BlueStacks on PC.
- You guys will see the icon of the Emulator on the Desktop of your PC. Double-tap on the icon in order to Open the Emulator.
- Now at the top, you guys will see an icon of search. Use this icon and then enter the word vMEyeCloud in it. There you will see the results of the search.
- Tap on the icon of the app. It will ask you to turn on the App store then. Tap on the continue option to turn it on.
- Now it asks you to enter the Google Account. There you have to enter your Gmail ID and Password in order to use Google Play Store features.
- After adding your Gmail ID you will be promoted to the installation page actually. Here you have to tap on the install button in order to get vMEyeCloud for PC.
- Now head to the main homepage of BlueStacks. Here at the top, you will see the MY APPS option. Tap on this option there. Here you guys will see the vMEyeCloud application. Just tap on the icon in order to use it on your PC.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.