Few things are more frustrating than your computer going blue when you’re browsing, or casually watching a movie. Not only that, but you also get an error that you’re not sure how you can fix. The blue screen of death (BSOD) comes in many forms, each of which can affect your PC’s functionality. Just read this article to know all about How to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error.
When you guys see the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR the PC will mostly restart and before this error occurs your PC will most likely freeze for a few minutes. The Display seems to crash each and every now & then which seems to be frustrating a lot of users. However,before moving forward to the solution to this problem, we must completely understand what is causing this VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and then be ready to fix this error.
Many causes of Video Scheduler Internal Error:
- Incompatible, corrupted, or outdated Graphics drivers
- Corrupt Windows Registry
- Virus or Malware infection
- Corrupt Windows system files
- Hardware issues
- 1 How to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error
- 1.1 Run System File Checker (SFC) and also Check Disk (CHKDSK)
- 1.2 Uninstall Graphic Card Driver
- 1.3 Update Graphic Card Drivers | Video Scheduler Internal
- 1.4 Run DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)
- 1.5 Run Disk Cleanup
- 1.6 Make sure Windows is up to date | Video Scheduler Internal
- 1.7 Run CCleaner
- 1.8 Conclusion
How to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error
Whenever you get the video scheduler error, your PC may freeze for a few minutes and then restart, all of which can be frustrating for a lot of users especially if you didn’t even save your work.
Run System File Checker (SFC) and also Check Disk (CHKDSK)
- Tap Windows Key + X then click on Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now just type the following in the cmd and hit enter:
Sfc /scannow sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows
- Just wait for the above process to finish and when done, restart your PC.
- Next, then run CHKDSK
- Now let the above process complete and again reboot your PC in order to save changes.
Uninstall Graphic Card Driver
- Right-tap on your NVIDIA graphic card under the device manager and choose Uninstall.
- If asked for confirmation, choose Yes.
- Type control in Windows Search then tap on Control Panel from the search result.
- From Control Panel, tap on Uninstall a Program.
- Next, just uninstall everything related to Nvidia.
- Reboot your system to save changes and then again download the setup from the manufacturer’s website. In our case, we have the NVIDIA graphics card in order to download the setup from the Nvidia website.
- When you are sure that you have removed everything, then try installing the drivers again. The setup should work without even any problems.
Update Graphic Card Drivers | Video Scheduler Internal
- Tap Windows Key + R then type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and click enter to open Device Manager.
- Next, expand Display adapters and right-tap on your Nvidia Graphic Card, and choose Enable.
- When you have done this again, right-tap on your graphic card and choose “Update Driver Software.”
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” and let it finish the process.
- If the above step could fix your problem, then good, and if not then continue.
- Again choose “Update Driver Software” however, this time on the next screen choose “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- Now choose “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.”
- At last, select the compatible driver from the list for your Nvidia Graphic Card and tap Next.
- Let the above process finish and then restart your PC to save changes. After updating the Graphic card, then you guys may be able to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error.
Run DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)
- Tap Windows Key + X and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Then type the following command into cmd one by one and hit Enter:
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- If the above command doesn’t really work and then try on the below:
Dism /Image:C:\offline /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:c:\test\mount\windows
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:c:\test\mount\windows /LimitAccess
Note: Just replace the C:\RepairSource\Windows along with the location of your repair source (Windows Installation or Recovery Disc).
- Don’t run SFC /scannow, rather run the DISM command to verify the integrity of the system:
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Just reboot your PC to save changes.
Run Disk Cleanup
Disk cleanup is a built-in tool on Windows that will also let you delete the required unnecessary and temporary files relyig upon your need. To run disk cleanup,
- Head to This PC or My PC and right-click on the C: drive to choose Properties.
- Now from the Properties window, just tap on Disk Cleanup under capacity.
- It will then take some time to calculate how much space Disk Cleanup will free.
- Now tap Clean up system files at the bottom under Description.
- In the next window, just make sure to select everything under Files to delete and then tap OK to run Disk Cleanup.
Note: We are actually looking for “Previous Windows Installation(s)” and then “Temporary Windows Installation files” if available, and then make sure they are checked.
- Just let the Disk Cleanup complete and then restart your PC to save changes. Again, just try to run the setup, and this may be able to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error.
Make sure Windows is up to date | Video Scheduler Internal
- Tap Windows Key + I to open Settings then tap on Update & Security.
- From the left-hand side, the menu clicks on Windows Update.
- Now click on the “Check for updates” button in order to check for any available updates.
- If any updates are pending, and then tap on Download & Install updates.
- When the updates are downloaded, install them, and then your Windows will become up-to-date.
- After the updates are installed, then just reboot your PC to save changes.
- First, download and install CCleaner.
- Double-tap on setup.exe to start the installation.
- Tap on the Install button to start the installation of CCleaner. Just follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the installation.
- Open the application and from the left-hand side menu, then choose Custom.
- Now see if you have to checkmark anything other than the default settings. When done, then tap on Analyze.
- When the analysis is complete, tap on the “Run CCleaner” button.
- Just let CCleaner run its course, and this will clear all cache and cookies on your system.
- Now, to clean your system further, choose the Registry tab, and make sure the following are checked.
- When done, click on the “Scan for Issues” button and permit CCleaner to scan.
- CCleaner will show the current issues along with Windows Registry, tap on the Fix selected Issues button.
- Whenever CCleaner asks “Do you want backup changes to the registry?” choose Yes.
- When your backup has been completed, choose Fix All Selected Issues.
- Reboot your PC in order to save changes.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!