What do you know about UC News for PC, Mac, & Windows? Keeping up with the current affairs or trending news happening in your area or country can be a very difficult task. But nowadays with the help of mobiles and the Internet, you don’t want to do too much work to get the current information. However, with the help of UC News, you always stay updated with the latest news of the day, the current cricket score, new videos, or updates from the famous news channel. If you live in India, then using this app will help you to learn about everything that’s recently happening in your country. You can also download or install the app on your mobile. But after you use your PC or laptop for most of the day, you just consider downloading UC News for PC with the help of android emulator software.
When the app UC News installed on your PC, you’ll be able to get all the latest news from different fields like entertainment, politics, sports, etc. within a few seconds. Also, you can check the live score of the cricket match, football match, match highlights, the rankings, or the live commentary using the app. If you want to get your news from any popular source, like a famous new channel or a newspaper. You can then read the top headlines from today’s newspapers or just follow the top Hindi or English news channels. There are many features of the app that you must know before you install UC News for PC. So without much ado come let’s check out some of the amazing before we proceed to the installation steps.
- 1 UC News for PC Unique Features:
- 2 UC News Download For PC [Mac & Windows]
- 2.1 UC News Download APK:
- 2.2 Method 2: Install UC News Via Nox
- 2.3 Conclusion:
UC News for PC Unique Features:
Well, the app is the latest in the Google Play Store, as compared to lots of other apps. Also, the app has already downloaded on 50+ million devices. Come let’s move to its features:
- You can use or download it for free, but keep your Wifi connection active to ignore any data charges.
- UC News app is your one-stop platform for all the trending breaking news, Bollywood news, live cricket scores, entertainment, and so on. Also, it keeps you updated with the current news, local headlines, and international news.
- The app enables you to speak your mind freely and allow the world to know your thoughts. You can also exchange views with lots of other people in the TOPIC cards and opinion POLLs.
- The trending news is delivered right to your smartphone effortlessly. You just need to customize your own latest news feed with 20 various news channels. Your personalized newsfeed might include sports news, politics news, local news, business news, health, education, entertainment, and so on.
- The app smart search engine customized your news feed. Not just this but also offline reading provide users with the best reading experience. It enables you to easily check the news you have been searching for. The app is compatible with many languages so you can read the news on the language of your own choice.
- With the Cricket News & Cricket Live Scores, you can easily receive every update and information about cricket The alerts might include the current cricket scores, cricket videos, match schedules, cric buzz, cricket news, Cricinfo, and IPL scores.
- The app provides you access to free videos, news videos, viral videos, movie clips, TV shows clips and song videos. You can also search the hottest scandals or gossips revolving the Bollywood stars right on your smartphone.
These are some of the fascinating features that the app recently offers. With the latest updates, new features are also being added to make it more user-friendly. If you are attracted to the app, then let’s check the installation steps below.
UC News Download For PC [Mac & Windows]
Currently, the news app is available for mobiles executing on Android OS and iOS. So, if you have a mobile or tablet running this mobile OS, you can simply install or download it directly on your device from the app stores. There is an official website (UCNews.in) also available that you can visit.
If you want to install the app on your PC, then you need an Android emulator software that creates a virtual environment suitable for the games or apps to run. This enables users to install, download, and play different Android apps and games on our computers. It includes UC News. In this guide, we will use the BlueStacks emulator for the download process as it is the most amazing emulator also it offers all the features.
UC News Download APK:
Method 1: Install UC News Via BlueStack
Here we use the best and the famous Android emulator – Bluestacks here. Bluestacks is known for its best experience and graphics. So without much ado, let’s head over to the step by step procedure for UC News for PC via Bluestacks emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. When the setup file is successfully saved on your PC, you can then install it and then follow the below instructions.
Head over to the BlueStacks app player from the link mentioned above and then install it on your PC.
Note: In case if you are using the Android emulator for the first time, then you want to use your Gmail account to login to Google Play Store. Or else to authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can use the App Sync and complete the setup process successfully
When the emulator setup is successfully completed, the home screen will appear on your display showing different apps and categories.
Tap on the Search icon located on the top of the dashboard.
Input “UC News” in the search box and press the find button.
A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your feed.
Click the first link which will be of the news app.
You will be taken to the official UC News app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
Simply tap on the Install button on the app page.
After this, you’ll see a pop-up box will appear on your PC screen.
This pop-up box will display a list of all the permissions needed to install and execute the app.
Tap on the Accept button to allow the permissions and close the box.
The download process should now start.
Depending on your Wifi speed, it might take a little time to install all the required files and install UC News for PC. When the app is installed successfully, you can then use it immediately.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Method 2: Install UC News Via Nox
Follow the steps to install UC News through Nox:
At first, install and download Nox Emulator on your laptop. In case, if you can’t install it then here is the link for you – Nox for PC
Wait a while as the installation process takes some time. So you have to wait until it completes the installation.
Now simply Open the Nox app player. The first boot might take a few minutes based on your computer performance.
In the search tap and search for: UC News
Install UC News on your Nox emulator.
After the installation completed, you can now successfully play UC News on your PC.
This is how you can install or download UC News for PC with the help of the Nox or BlueStacks app player. If you really liked the tutorial, then share it with your friends, and don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comment section below!