If you guys are looking to install U-Dictionary in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways to install U-Dictionary for PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Read on further to know all about U Dictionary Download for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 U Dictionary Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
U Dictionary Introduction
U-Dictionary is actually a free dictionary and a translation application. It also erases the language barrier and helps you to become fluent in other languages as well. This application offers the official Oxford Dictionary in 12 different types of languages. Offline sentence translation is also available in almost more than 55 languages also.
It basically translates any two languages at a time from 108 available languages. So not just fluent in English however, any language that you want to have command over. It’s really easy and convenient that you can just copy words and find instant meanings, translations or spell checks too. The app even has a speech recognition feature that means that you can find out what a word means simply through saying it out loud.
Not just meanings and translation, you guys can learn also English via short tests available at one tab. List of mini games is present in order to practice your language.
With internet connection available, you guys can listen to pronunciations and even look for definitions from Wikipedia or Collins Dictionary as well. Not just this, you can also find the meaning of any word or phase when typing or browsing and it gives you meaning in the notification bar without even having to open the app. OCR technology lets the app to recognize the selected text and gives its meaning actually.
It’s many features also includes that it supports 38 international languages actually. It is accessible to all of the users and helps you to stay on track with its word of the day feature as well.
U Dictionary Features
- From available 108 languages, you can actually translate to any of them.
- Other than adding text, you can translate through adding a picture. it can also detect captions.
- This app is also available offline. You can translate into 40 languages, synonyms, phrases and all without even internet connection.
- It translates through copying a word from anywhere, easy and convenient as well.
- it can show words on Lock Screen that you chose without internet connection.
- This app also translates the word you select in the notification bar without even having to open the app.
- Save important words to learn later.
- You can listen to the pronunciations as well.
- It has a really huge collection of sample sentences.
- With 14 display languages, you also can read in your own native language.
- Great enhancer for vocabulary along with its new words feature.
- Along with word games. learning is so much fun.
- New themes every week where learning is attractive and fun also.
Folks use dictionary in order to communicate each other everybody know that right! However, in this age of science and technology we use Android/iOS apps to communicate as well. For this reason, applications’ developers have made our easy through giving us easy to use dictionary apps that we can use anywhere and anytime. Just like that, U-Dictionary app has made available by Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited on Google play store. It is lightweight Android app actually.
U Dictionary Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
You can download Bluestacks, Nox Player and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install U Dictionary download for PC via Nox
You need to follow these steps below:
- First, install the Nox app player in PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for: U-Dictionary
- Now install U-Dictionary on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play U-Dictionary on your PC
Install U Dictionary download for PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how you can install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- In order to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, then click on My Apps button in the emulator
- You have to search for: U-Dictionary
- You will then see search result for U-Dictionary app just install that
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for U-Dictionary relying on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue via BlueStacks software then simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
Available version of U-Dictionary in Offline Mode/Package
- Hindi to English Dictionary
- Tamil to English Dictionary
- English to Tamil Dictionary
- English to Hindi Dictionary
- Telugu to English Dictionary
- English to Telugu Dictionary
- Marathi to English Dictionary
- Kannada to English Dictionary
- Bengali to English Dictionary
- Malayalam to English Dictionary
- Punjabi to English Dictionary
- Urdu to English Dictionary
- Gujarati to English Dictionary
- Indonesian to English Dictionary
- Spanish to English Dictionary
- Also these 10 online international languages also includes: Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Nepali, Vietnamese, and Thai.
U-dictionary is not only the best English dictionary available however, also great dictionary app for any language learning, language reference and also vocabulary building. It actually does not matter if you are beginner, student, traveler or professional, U-Dictionary is basically the best choice for any one of us. You can also use U-Dictionary without even internet connection now!
- U-Dictionary is also available for offline use, Just download the offline dictionary within the application as well. In the offline mode, the application offers 44 languages along with Synonyms, Antonyms, Collins Advanced Dictionary, and also WordNet Dictionary.
- Download offline translation package within the application for 58 languages actually.
- You can show different words on the lock screen as a lock screen magazine. Listen to the pronunciation of the word, you can also see the definition of the word and synonyms of that word as well.
- Copy any word or a sentence in any of the application and a pop-up will then appear for you if you want to translate that word or sentence. This feature is not yet available on Android 10.0+ because of restrictions in permission.
- Learn from authentic British and also American accent. Read and listen to them in order to learn quickly. See native examples and authentic sentences collected form international news and websites such as BBC, NPR, etc.
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day