TP-Link Tether app for PC is actually a free application you can use to manage your range extender or TP-Link router along with your computer. If you guys have this app, you will easily assign a password to your TP-Link router. This helps in order to block unauthorized users and set up the parent control feature that makes the app essential. The app is also compatible to use along with iOS and Android phones. Just read this article to know all about How to TP Link Tether for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
|App Name :|
|Rating||1 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings|
TP Link Tether for PC Introduction
TP-Link Tether is also a management app that provides you the best means with which you control and manage your devices. This app basically works effortlessly on PCs that use emulators in order to run mobile apps.
Along with the TP-Link Tether PC App, you get easy access to control your router and range extender conveniently. This app also provides you parental control and you are provided along with an intelligent user interface. This intuitive user interface is simple and permits you to see the status, online client device, and entitlements.
This app also gives you a wide variety of features and characteristics that you guys can utilize easily. This app is compatible along with a vast amount of routers. Like AD7200 V1, Archer C5400 V1, Archer C3200 V1, etc. Some of the Compatible xDSL Routers are basically Archer VR2800v V1, Archer D20 V1, TD-W9977 V1, etc. It is compatible Range Extenders are RE650 V1, TL-WA860RE V2, TL-WA830RE V3, etc. Compatible Cable Modem Routers this app also works with are Archer CR1900 V1, etc. One compatible LTE Gateway is Archer MR200 V2 as well. Keep in mind that all these are listed hardware versions and above.
- You can set up & utilize SSID, an account password, and browsing or ADSL/VDSL settings on your device.
- Also, control client devices permissions
- Locate the best position in order to accommodate your range extender optimally
- Control a lot of TP-Link devices at the same time
- You can block unwanted and unauthorized access and usage of your devices
- Scheduling and URL-based Internet access control for Parental Permissions and control as well
- Automate the ON or OFF of LEDs keeping to time.
- With the TP-Link Tether app multiple TP-Link devices can also be managed simultaneously
How to TP Link Tether for PC, Windows, and Mac
If you want to download and manage TP-Link Tether for PC or Mac, then you could easily do it with the help of an Android emulator. We recommend you to use BlueStacks App Player because it is the most famous and has versions for Windows and Mac.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install TP Link Tether for Windows using Blustacks
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on your Windows PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-tap on its icon from desktop to launch it
- When the BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to your Google account from within Bluestacks
- Tap on the “My Apps” button in the emulator
- You guys have to search for TP-Link Tether
- You guys will see also search results for the TP-Link Tether app just install it, and find here the app whose developer is listed as TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd.
Install TP Link Tether for Mac Using Nox Player
- First of all, You have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Mac) from the given link above.
- Then install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Mac) as well.
- Now just open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and then Type “TP-Link Tether” in the search bar.
- You can find the TP-Link Tether app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- After installed, you have to tap on TP-Link Tether from the home screen in order to start using it.
Leave a Comment