Digital Touch is introduced by Apple inc. iPhone and iPad allow you to send text messages. But now you can also send sketches, doodles, fireballs. You can also share these things in the messages. This feature is only available on the iMessage. iOS 10 was brought this feature into the stock Messages app. In this article, you will learn how to use Digital Touch in Messages on both iPhone and iPad.
How to Use the Digital Touch:
Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running at least iOS 10 version. follow the steps below to know how to use this.
- First of all, you have to open the stock Messages app on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Open the chat box to whom you want to chat within the list of conversations.
- The available digital touch available on the bottom of the screen. Click on the Digital Touch option shown at the bottom of the screen.
- When clicking any of the digital Touch you will see the black drawing space. You can draw anything you want. Tap on the color palette if you want to use colors.
- If you complete your drawing click on the arrow icon placed on the right side of the drawing board.
- Long-press on the drawing area with two fingers to send a heartbeat into the conversation. When taking your hands off the screen the heartbeat automatically sent to the particular person.
- Click on the screen more than one time to automatically send taps. Also, click on the camera icon is placed right side of the drawing area.
- You can also record a video, take a picture and draw over it. So you will not restrict to draw on the black drawing area.
So this is all about using this feature within the Messages app on your iPhone and iPad devices.
Digital Touch can only be sent to iMessage users only. It will fail to get delivered if you try to send it as a regular SMS text message.
If you want to send the heartbeat long-press on the drawing area with two fingers and drag down. And if you want to send a fireball. You just have to press with one finger and drag it. Except for sketches each and every Digital Touch gets automatically send. And it can’t be un send.
Digital Touch can only be sent to iMessage users only. It can also send sketches, doodles, fireballs, heartbeats, and many other things. Only iPhone users can use this feature.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any query feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Also visit: ALL ABOUT OS