If you guys are looking to install TinyCam Pro on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install TinyCam Pro on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about TinyCam Pro for Windows and Mac – Free Download.
TinyCam Pro Introduction
Like any other CCTV surveillance app. TinyCam Pro gives all the basic features. This application basically lets you record videos with the Playback option as well. Furthermore, you can take pictures when viewing the video. The best thing about this app is that it actually comes along with a cloud storage facility. You can also upload all the content videos and photos on cloud storage. Moreover. you will also get features such as Alarm Notification, Two-way communication, Motion detector, and control for PTZ as well. It also supports zoom in and zoom out for the video as well. You guys can also view cam video in both Landscape and Portrait mode too.
This app also works only on supported devices. However, with its wide range of support devices, it becomes really famous among Android users. Using the TinyCam Pro app you guys can also control DVRs and network cameras of Foscam, Amcrest, Dahua, Huisun, Hikvision, Sricam, Reolink, FDT, too. It needs an internet connection in order to perform its functions. TinyCam Pro also works on WiFi, 3G, and 4G connection as well. Well, it also works on Public WiFi Hotspot too. However, whenever it is connected to Public WiFi make sure that you are using a VPN app on your PC too.
Some of its features are paid actually. However, you can also use this app on multiple devices, if you guys are using the same google account too. It basically costs $3.99, however, now it is on sale. The price is now at half its original price actually. Use this app in order to control IP cams and DVR of home, office, and workplace from anywhere around the world.
TinyCam PRO – Swiss knife to monitor IP cam is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Video Players & Editors category. Along with it’s really simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, tinyCam PRO – Swiss knife in order to monitor IP cam has got huge popularity among android users. It has got over Varies along with device installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users too.
TinyCam Pro Features
Loaded with tons of features:
- It has an intuitive interface.
- MJPEG/H264/H265/RTSP for most IP cameras, e.g. Foscam, Amcrest.
- ONVIF Profile S 12,000+ cameras support also including cheap Chinese IP cameras.
- Smart cameras support, e.g. Wyze, Eufy, Blink, Arlo, KAMI/Yi, Neos as well.
- P2P support for few models, e.g. HiChip/CamHi, TUTK/Kalay.
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for most of the vendors.
- SSL (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring as well.
- 17 different layouts with an unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled cams too.
- Relay, LED control.
- 24/7 MP4 video recording on local storage or SD card as well. To the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, Telegram), and also FTP/FTPS server.
- Sequence mode for automatic camera switching actually.
- Grouping cameras through tags.
- Import or export settings to local storage or cloud service as well.
- CPU or GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding too.
- Background recording with auto deleting old records makes your own DVR!
- Time-lapse recording.
- Video player along with fast or slow archive playback.
- Internal web server for remote archive access and also live view, e.g. for ActionTiles actually.
- Both in-app and on-camera motion detection is available. Also, make an automatic recording or send an email on motion!
- Webhooks on the motion as well.
- Front or rear Android camera support for use the app as an IP camera or dashcam
- AI object detection to detect persons, pets, vehicles.
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cam detection as well.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) to use it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Choose melody to play through camera speaker.
- Also, audio monitoring from multiple cameras all at once.
- Background audio too.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for a few cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear.
- Google Cast-enabled (Chromecast) as well, Video only.
- RTMP streaming. Also Video only.
- Telegram support as well.
- Home screen widgets too.
- TV interface with PiP support.
- Floating windows too.
- Tasker plugin for home automation as well.
- PTZ control with a gaming controller.
- Cameras port forwarding through UPnP protocol.
- Full support of tinyCam Cloud service designed in order to continuously record your IP cameras, 24/7, along with 7 days history.
- Raspberry Pi 3B image as well
- Experimental Android Auto support too.
TinyCam Pro for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install TinyCam Pro for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the TinyCam Pro App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the TinyCam Pro App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the TinyCam Pro then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the TinyCam Pro App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the TinyCam Pro on your laptop. You guys can also use the TinyCam Pro app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install TinyCam Pro via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for TinyCam Pro
- Now install TinyCam Pro on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play TinyCam Pro on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this “TinyCam pro for windows” article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: ViewEasyV2 For PC [Mac & Windows]