If you want to install Tiny Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Tiny Scanner for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Tiny Scanner on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner Intro:
Do you want to scan a document and save it? Or even, just share it with your colleagues, but couldn’t? Are you tired of those horrible pictures in which you can’t even read or see the documents clearly? So for your ease Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App comes in. the application brings the portability of a scanner to your mobile device.
With the help of Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App, you can easily scan receipts, docs, bills, reports, pages, books, newspapers, and almost anything. The app Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner is very fast and it is designed in such a way that you can easily use it even if you’re using a mobile or tablet. Well, the app will ultimately turn your mobile into an epic scanner.
When you scan anything on the Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App, they’re all organized or saved into your application. You can also organize or manage them, name them, and have them in new or separate folders. This way, you can easily access all the files whenever you need them.
The Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App allows you to share docs, pictures, and all your scanned files very easily. You can also use them across any app such as Evernote, Whatsapp, Google Drive, Dropbox, or even OneDrive. Also, you can always back them up and keep them secure in your cloud storage. Not just this but also you can share them through email, or through quick messaging apps such as WhatsApp. As it revolutionizes the way we store files and the way we share them.
Protection & Security
Also, you can protect all your files with a strong and reliable passcode. This way, you can have them secure or safe in one place. The Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App will also enable you to sign your docs and then keep them exactly wherever you want.
Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App is no doubt the best app for students, workers, employees, and basically anyone who wants to maintain docs, files, or images, or just about anything. This is the best way to store all the paper you want on your mobile and keep your pockets clean.
- Scan in grayscale, color, or black & white
- AI-Powered OCR (different editing results, languages, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as text, etc.)
- You can use it in school, office, home and anywhere else you want
- Page corners are detected automatically
- You can easily set page sizes for PDF
- List view or Thumbnail, sort scans by title or date
- Tiny Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
- Quick search by docs title
- You can protect your documents with a password
- You can also add a signature to scanned documents
- The free version contains ads and some function restrictions
Install & Download Tiny Scanner For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Tiny Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Tiny Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Tiny Scanner For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner.
- You will then view the required search result for the Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner app.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner Manually:
If you want to download Tiny Scanner for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner. Tap on the icon to use the Tiny Scanner on the computer.
I hope you understand how you can install or download Tiny Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!