Twitter is a popular social networking platform along with millions of users around the globe. You guys may be one of them as well. You guys might have observed that you guys are unable to view a Tweet and instead get the error message This Tweet is unavailable. Many Twitter users had come across this message whenever they scrolled via Tweets on their timeline or when they clicked on a Tweet link. Just read this article to know all about How to Fix This Tweet is Unavailable on Twitter. Let’s begin!
If you guys have faced a similar situation where this Twitter message actually blocked you from accessing a Tweet. And you guys are keen to know what does ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ means on Twitter then. You guys have come to the right place. In this guide, we will also help you understand the reasons behind the ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message whenever trying to view a Tweet. Plus, we will explain the methods that you can use to fix this Tweet is actually an unavailable issue.
There are many reasons behind the error message ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ whenever trying to access a Tweet on your Twitter timeline. Some of the most common reasons are as follow:
- The tweet has been Deleted: Many times, the Tweet that basically reads ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ may have been deleted from the person who tweeted it in the first place. When a person deletes their tweets on Twitter, then these Tweets automatically become unavailable to many other users and no longer appear on their timeline. Twitter also informs the users about the same via the ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message.
- You have been Blocked via the User: Another reason why you guys get the ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message can also be that you are trying to view Tweets of a user who actually has blocked you from their Twitter account.
- You Block the User: Whenever you are unable to view some of the Tweets on Twitter. Then it is probably because you have blocked the user who originally posted that Tweet. Thus, you come across the message ‘This Tweet is unavailable.’
- The tweet is from a Private Account: Another common reason is that you guys are trying to view a Tweet that is from a Private Twitter account. If a Twitter account is private, then only the allowed followers will have access to see the posts of that account.
- Sensitive Tweets Blocked by Twitter: A lot of, the Tweets may contain some sensitive or provocative content. That may also hurt the feelings of its account holders. Twitter also reserves the right to block such Tweets from the platform. So, if you guys encounter a Tweet that basically shows a ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ message, it might also have been blocked via Twitter.
- 6. Server error: At last, it can be a server error when you are unable to see a Tweet. And rather, Twitter shows ‘This Tweet is unavailable’ on the Tweet. You guys will have to wait and try later.
If the reason behind you getting the said message whenever trying to view a Tweet is because the owner has blocked you. Then all you guys can do is request that Twitter user unblock you. Try to contact the user via other social media platforms. As well as ask mutual friends to help you pass along the message. Ask them to unblock you on Twitter so that you guys can access their Tweets.
Contact Twitter Support
If none of the above methods have worked for you, and you guys are still unable to fix this Tweet is an unavailable message. Then the last option is actually contacting Twitter Support. There may be issues along with your Twitter account.
You guys can contact the Twitter Help Centre within the app as follows:
- You have to Log in to your Twitter account through the Twitter app or its web version.
- Click on the Hamburger icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Next, click on Help Centre from the given list.
Just like that, you can create a Tweet @Twittersupport, explaining the issue that you guys are facing.
In case, you are getting a Tweet unavailability message because you guys have blocked the user from your Twitter account. Just simply, unblock the user and then try to see that Tweet as well.
You have to follow these steps to unblock a user from your Twitter account:
- Open the Twitter app as well as the web version on your laptop. Log in to your Twitter account.
- Now navigate to the user profile that you want to unblock.
- Tap on the Blocked button that you see next to the user profile name.
- You guys will get a pop-up message on your screen that asks Do you want to unblock your username? Here, ap on the Unblock option.
- In case, you guys are unblocking the user from the Twitter mobile app.
- Tap on Yes in the pop-up on an Android device.
- Click on Confirm on IOS devices as well.
Just reload the page or Re-open the Twitter app in order to check if you were able to fix this Tweet is an unavailable message.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!