If you want to install TechproSS Lite for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install TechproSS Lite on PC using emulators i.e. Nox or BlueStacks app player. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about TechproSS Lite for PC, Windows, and Mac.
TechproSS Lite Intro:
You can view or control your Techpro Security Products DVR, NVR, and IP cameras remotely using your mobile device. The app lets you view live video on various cameras, NVRs, DVRs, and IP cameras at the same time. Also, you can playback recorded video on your mobile. Not just this but also you can control your PTZ cameras through a mobile device. With the help of Techpro lite, you can view live audio and perform 2-way comunication. Just create your favorite groups of cameras which can be from various devices at once. You can capture snap shots of video and store it on your mobile device. However, there is a built-in Manual. This free variant lacks the ability for remote channel configuration or search or playback recorded video.
If you wish to get these features then buy the TechproSS Plus app. Keep in mind that this app works only with our NVRs, DVRs, and IP cameras. Don’t try to use the app with another brand unit as it can’t work. Just contact the DVR seller to find out what apps are compatible. Also, remember that if you face any error that says “device not supported” then it means that your DVR or NVR needs a firmware update to the recent variant.
Come let’s explore its amazing features:
- You can view or control live video on various cameras, DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras simultaneously.
- Play Back Recorded Video on your mobile device.
- You can also control your PTZ cameras from your Android device.
- With the help of TechproSS, you can listen to live audio and perform 2-way conversations
- Create favorite camera groups that can be from various devices at once.
- Captures snapshots of video
- Built-in manual
Install & Download TechproSS Lite For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download TechproSS Lite for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use TechproSS Lite for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install TechproSS Lite for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install TechproSS Lite For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download TechproSS Lite for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar type the name of the app i.e TechproSS Lite.
- You will then view the required search result for the TechproSS Lite app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the TechproSS Lite depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Install TechproSS Lite Via Nox Player:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for TechproSS Lite.
- Now install the TechproSS Lite app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play TechproSS Lite on your PC
Note: If you can’t find TechproSS Lite on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install TechproSS Lite Via Manually:
If you want to download TechproSS Lite for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use TechproSS Lite for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘TechproSS Lite’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see the TechproSS Lite. Tap on the icon to use the TechproSS Lite on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download TechproSS Lite for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!