If you guys are looking to install the Stick Nodes Pro app on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Stick Nodes Pro App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about Stick Nodes Pro on PC, Windows, and Mac.
Stick Nodes Introduction
Stick Nodes Pro – Stickfigure Animator is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Entertainment category. Along with its simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, Stick Nodes Pro – Stickfigure Animator has got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 78M installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users.
Stick Nodes is actually a really powerful stickman animator app created with mobile devices in mind. Inspired via the famous Pivot stick figure animator, Stick Nodes permits users in order to create their own stick figure-based animated GIFs and MP4 videos as well.
Stick Nodes Features
- Automatic customizable frame-tweening that make your animations smoother
- A simple camera to pan/zoom/rotate around the scene, just the same as the “v-cam” in Flash.
- Movieclips permit you to create and reuse/loop animation objects within your projects as well.
- A variety of shapes, color/scale on a per-segment basis, gradients – create any “stick-figure” you can imagine as well!
- Text fields permit easy text and speech in your animations as well.
- You can add all kinds of sound effects in order to make your animations epic.
- Also, apply different filters to your stick figures – transparency, blur, glow, and much more.
- Join stick figures together to easily simulate holding or wearing objects.
- A large community is full of all kinds of interesting folks and many other animators.
- More than 30,000+ stick figures (and counting) in order to download from the website.
- Export to GIF (or MP4 for Pro) in order to share your animation online.
- Compatibility along with pre-3.0 Pivot stick figure files.
- Save/open/share your projects, stick figures, and also movie clips.
- And all of the other typical animation stuff – undo/redo, onion-skin, background images, and much more!
- Please note, sounds, filters, and also MP4-export are Pro-only features as well
Stick Nodes Pro on PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Stick Nodes Pro App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Stick Nodes Pro for PC 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Stick Nodes Pro app for PC
- You guys will see search result for Stick Nodes Pro than just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Stick Nodes Pro App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Stick Nodes Pro App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Stick Nodes Pro app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Stick Nodes Pro App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Stick Nodes Pro.
- Now install the Stick Nodes Pro App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the Stick Nodes Pro App on your PC
Install Stick Nodes Pro App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to Stick Nodes Pro for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Stick Nodes Pro for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the Stick Nodes Pro installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Stick Nodes Pro on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.