SnapBridge is basically an Android app for Nikon DSLR and Digital Camera users. It turns the users on to connect Nikon cameras along with their Smartphones using an Internet connection. Along with this application, you can see all pictures of the Nikon camera on your Android device. It automatically saves photos of the cam in this app. SnapBridge also works on compatible devices. Just read this article to know all about SnapBridge 360/170 for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
|App Name :||SnapBridge 360/170|
|Developed by||Nikon Corporation|
|Require Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||September 26, 2019|
|Rating||2.8 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||1,223|
SnapBridge 360/170 for PC Introduction
SnapBridge 360/170 is a free Photography app, developed via Nikon Corporation. The latest version of SnapBridge 360/170 is 1.1.6, which was released on 2019-10-02 (updated on 2020-09-19) actually. The estimated number of downloads is up to 100,000. The overall rating of SnapBridge 360/170 is 2,6. Generally, most of the top apps on the Android Store have a rating of 4+ actually. This app had been rated via 1,162 users, 621 users had rated it 5*, and 346 users had rated it 1* as well.
You guys can remotely shoot beautiful 360° omnidirectional or 170° wide-angle images with a KeyMission camera. And also easily import, view, edit, and share images, as well as change the camera settings too.
Have a look at the Supported Digital Cameras as of July 2017
- KeyMission 360, KeyMission 170
- Note: Before using the app, you have to update the camera firmware to the latest version. Also, visit the Nikon Download
- Center in order to get information on and also download the latest firmware.
- http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/ as well
- Note: For cameras other than those listed above, you also have to check “SnapBridge” and “Wireless Mobile Utility.”
- When the camera is paired along with your smart device, new photos can also be downloaded automatically.
- Movies and still images saved on the camera can be viewed (streaming playback).
- When connected to a KeyMission 360, then touch operations can be used to move the viewpoint freely and see the image at any location.
- Simple editing of movies taken via the camera can be performed.
- Camera settings can also be changed remotely from a smart device.
- Pictures can be uploaded automatically to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (see Note 1 below).
- The camera can also be operated from a smart device in order to shoot and upload selected images.
- Photos downloaded to a smart device can be viewed or shared through e-mail or social media.
- It is possible to synchronize the location data and clock data obtained from a smartphone or tablet along with the camera.
- Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras as well.
- Note 1: Uploading pictures to NIKON IMAGE SPACE needs a Nikon ID.
- Users can actually register for a Nikon ID through this app.
- You have to turn o the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when using this app.
- Movies can also be downloaded via switching to Wi-Fi and selecting the files manually. The download is not available along with AVI files.
- The app can also connect to only one camera at a time.
- Turn on NFC on the smart device before attempting to launch the app or connect through NFC.
- The app may not perform as expected relying on your environment and network conditions.
- A smart device along with a display resolution of WVGA (960 x 540 pixels) or better is required as well.
- The app also needs a 100 MB or more of free memory on the smart device as well.
SnapBridge 360/170 for PC, Windows, and Mac
Along with the mobile-first strategy, most of these app and game developers are focusing on the mobile platform app actually. Famous games such as Temple Run, Subway surfers, NFS, PUBG, SnapBridge 360/170, etc are exclusively developed for mobile platforms as well. However, can we run these mobile-exclusive apps such as SnapBridge 360/170 on PC? With the help of Android emulators, we can also run any android apps for PC.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install SnapBridge 360/170 for Windows using Bluestacks
- The first thing that you have to do is just to download and install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC. It is available for both Windows and Mac.
- After the complete downloading of the file, you have to install it on your PC System as you install other software on your PC. Just follow on-screen instructions in order to install BlueStacks on PC
- You guys will see the icon of the Emulator on the Desktop of your PC. Double tap on the icon in order to Open the Emulator.
- At the top, you will also see an icon for search. Use this icon and then enter the word SnapBridge in it. Here you will see the results of the search as well.
- Tap on the icon of the app. It will ask you to turn on the App store. Tap on the continue option to enable it.
- Now it asks you to enter Google Account. Here you guys need to enter your Gmail ID and Password in order to use Google Play Store features.
- After adding your Gmail ID you will be promoted to the installation page as well. Here you have to click on the install button in order to get SnapBridge for PC.
- Now head to the main homepage of BlueStacks. Here at the top, you guys will see the MY APPS option. Tap on this option. Here you guys will see the SnapBridge 360/170 app. Tap on the icon in order to use it on your PC.
Install SnapBridge 360/170 for Mac Using Memu Player
MemuPlay is yet another good player in the emulator space as well. It has also developed exclusively for gaming purposes and SnapBridge 360/170 would also run perfectly on PC along with this one. So here are the steps in order to download SnapBridge 360/170 on your laptop along with MemuPlay.
- First, install the MemuPlay on your laptop. The installation process is actually the same as any other windows or mac application.
- When you installed,then simply open the application and find Playstore on the initial screen of MemuPlay.
- Now search for “SnapBridge 360/170” on the play store and tap on the Install button.
- Voila! SnapBridge 360/170 PC version is now installed on your Mac along with MemuPlay. Double-click on the SnapBridge 360/170 app icon in order to start using it.
Both Blustacks and MemuPlay are absolutely free. You can also download them from the official websites and start using them right away. MemuPlay also provides you an option to install SnapBridge 360/170 app via an APK Import.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!