Microsoft Word is actually the best word processing software available in the technology market. It is a really great Word Processing Software where you guys can insert graphics, pictures, word arts, charts, 3D models, screenshots, and many modules. One great aspect of Microsoft Word is that it basically offers a lot of fonts to use in your documents. These fonts will definitely add value to your text as well. One must choose a font that suits the text in order to make it easier for people to read. Cursive fonts are popular among users and are primarily used by users for decorative invitations, stylish text work, informal letters, and also a lot of other things. Just read this article to know Some Best Signature Font in Word. Let’s begin!
Cursive is basically a style of font where the letters touch each other. That is, the characters of the writing are joined as well. One specialty of cursive font is that the stylishness of the font. Also, whenever you use cursive fonts in your document, the letters would be in a flow, and also the text would appear as if it is hand-written actually.
Some Best Signature Font in Word
Well, there are a bunch of good cursive fonts that would also look great on your document. If you are also looking for some of the best cursive fonts in Microsoft Word, then you guys should carefully go through the below guide. We have a list of some of the best cursive fonts, and also we bet that you will love them.
Install the Fonts on your Windows 10 | signature font in word
There are many websites where you can find various pretty cursive fonts for your use. You can download these fonts and install them to use inside Microsoft Word or inside other software on your system. Although most of the fonts are free to use but to use some of them, you might need to purchase them. You must pay a certain amount to download & install such fonts. Let’s see how to download and install fonts on your Windows 10 laptop:
- When you download a font, double-tap on the TrueType Font file (extension . TTF) in order to open the file.
- Your file would open and show something just like this (refer below screenshot). Tap on the Install button, and it would actually install the respective font on your PC or laptop.
- Now you can use the font in Microsoft Word and also in much other software on your System.
- Just like that, you can also install fonts via navigating to the following folder:
- Now copy & paste the TrueType Font file (of the font that you want to install) inside the above folder.
- Restart your PC and Windows would then automatically install the font on your system.
- Open up your favorite browsing appl and then type google.com in the address bar and click on Enter.
- The Google Fonts repository would show up, and you guys can download any font you want. If you need cursive fonts, you can also search for such fonts via the search bar.
- Keywords such as “Handwriting” and “Script” would be helpful in order to search a cursive font instead of the word “cursive” itself.
- When you have found the desired font, just click on it.
- The font window will then open, then you can tap on the Download family option. Tapping on the option would begin downloading the specific font.
- After the font is downloaded, you can also use the above procedure in order to install the fonts on your system.
Best Signature Fonts | signature font in word
The below-listed fonts are already available in Microsoft Word, and you guys can format your text using these fonts easily.
- Script MT Bold
- Segoe Script
- Viner Hand
- Edwardian Script
- Kunstler Script
- Lucida Handwriting
- Rage Italic
- Vladimir Script
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this “signature font in word” article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!