Search and Shop Clothes: Google is working hard to make shopping for clothes easy by letting you purchase fashion products including clothes, shoes, and accessories directly on the Google Search page itself. This new search tool lets users compare choices, get inspiration and finally, plan what to purchase without leaving the Search page.
How it works
The new Google Search feature can help you to find a specific clothing item and check popular products from stores across the web. Then you’ll be able to filter through the listed items by department, style, and size. Once you’re done choosing you can select to purchase from one of the retailers from their links.
The new tool also shows reviews and ratings to help you search for products that have received good feedback. Google also elaborates that the new search tool has been made possible indexing and organizing products from over a million online shops. Google update these products on a regular basis for pricing and availability details.
The Mountain View giant also promised that it won’t charge sites to be part of the new Search feature. Retailers who want to get their products listed on the service can take part in the program for free.
How to search and shop for clothes directly on Google Search
You can find clothes on your Android device without needing to install an extra tool or entering a URL. To access the latest search tool, follow the steps carefully from down below:
Firstly, Search for a specific category of clothing items.
Then Scroll down to the Popular Products section.
Here you click on a category of your choice.
Alternatively, you can also click on More products to browse through more collective options.
Choose an item from your personalized list. The item that you chose will pop up on the next screen.
You can now perform the following actions on the product page:
- Select different colors or variants: Inside the item’s listed page, you can opt to modify the color and design of the item you select.
- View the item’s reviews and ratings: By scrolling down on the product page, you can see the product’s ratings and reviews under the Review snapshot section. In this section, ratings are given by buyers and then followed by user reviews.
- Choose the store to buy from: The product page will display a list of stores where the item that you pick can be purchased from. Click on ‘View more stores‘ to view a list all stored where the product is available. The product’s price is available to each store listing. Also, it might vary from store-to-store. Choosing a store will redirect you to the product listing from the seller’s website.
Where is the new shopping feature available right now
On January 21, 2020, the latest Google Search tool to discover clothes and accessories is rolling out in the US. The feature will be available only on mobile devices for now.
Why is the latest shopping UI is not available for you yet
Recently, Google has confirmed that its latest search feature can only be accessed on mobile devices in the US and can only in English. If you haven’t received the update yet:
- You’re in another region besides the US.
- Google Search is also available in languages other than English.
- Maybe you’re not using a mobile device or using Google Search through the web.
- It might be the update hasn’t reached your unit yet.
Here is all about Google Search. If you still have any queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!