Do you really want to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A10s/A20s/A30s/A50s? Don’t worry just come with us. Samsung’s new “A” series not only comes as a Bundled Budget variant but also focus on all corners, including designs. The important thing screenshot will require in a lot of situations. So, It is necessary to learn how to do that or how to take a screenshot. There are a lot of ways to do this. In a few devices, it comes in a simple default Way. Like Google Pixel devices come with this option in Power Button. But in OnePlus you can swipe with three fingers, and you will get what you need. In Samsung also, After the One UI OS, they added a lot of ways. Below we are going to mention the four methods to take screenshots. This method applies to all variants of these mobiles i.e A10s, A20s, A30s, and A50s unless I differentiate them.
As the mobile comes with One UI Pie 9.0 OS, So you can take screenshots using the Palm swipe method. We also added some third-party apps to make this process easy. If you are a regular user, Key combination and Palm swipe method are enough; You Don’t need new apps.
- 1 Supporting versions:
- 2 Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A10s/A20s/A30s/A50s
- SM-A107 All Variants
- SM-A207 All Variants
- SM-A307 All Variants
- SM-A507 All Variants
Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A10s/A20s/A30s/A50s
Method 1: Using Physical Key combinations
Using the key combination you can use your Volume Down+ Power Button to take screenshots. With the help of your Left hand Hold Volume Down Button from back Right-hand and Finger to Power Button. If you Hold from the back, you can quickly and easily Press the combinations.
You can find these photos in your phone Gallery Screenshots Folder.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe
Samsung Galaxy One UI based series has unique and interesting features like palm swipe gestures. To Access this feature, Go to Settings >> Advanced features >> Palm Swipe to Capture >> Enable. After enabling swipe your palm from left to right above the sensor to capture screenshots.
Method 3: Ask Google Assistant
Instead of Bixby, Samsung also permits users to use Google Assistant in the new “A” series. You just set up your Google Assistant before this process. You can do this by going to settings-> Voices Assist-> Google. And then Toggle the gear icon.
Once you setup the process long-press Home Button and Ask Google Assistant to Take Screenshot ( wherever you want to take a screenshot). After taking a screenshot, you can share and save them.
Method 4: Using Apps
Screenshot Easy App:
- Just download Screenshot Easy App from Play Store.
- Beyond Just a Screenshot, you can do a lot of things like Entire Website Page Capture, Screen Recorder, and Scroll Capture.
- After you install this app, you can see this app in the Notification Bar. If you tap Capture, It will capture the current screen on your Mobile.
Screenshot Touch App:
- Download Screenshot Touch App from Play Store.
- It is similar to the Easy app. But in my usage, It is easy to use, because of the Touch Assistive menu. Simply tap that Logo, It will Pop-up with the option for capture.
Touch Master App:
- Simply download the TouchMaster (Assistive Touch) App from Play Store.
- There are a lot of Touch Assistants available, But they are loaded with some unwanted features.
- This app can make our work done with less storage.
If you are a regular user, I suggest you to use Physical keys, because you will rarely use the Screenshot feature. Palm swipe may take accidental screenshots. But, If you are a Developer or some techie guy who uses several screenshots, use In-Built Palm Gesture or Play Store Apps. If you have other methods to share with us simply comment below!