A platform where you guys can design your very own 3D game and can also invite your friends to play with you. Every gamer knows of this platform, and if you too are a gamer, and then you would have surely heard of Roblox. It is basically a platform that runs its advertisement like an Imagination Platform. Just read this article to know all about Roblox Admin Commands Lists You should Know. Let’s start!
What actually is Roblox? Since its release in 2007, it has gained up to 200 million users. This multi-disciplinary platform permits you to create your games, invite friends and make friends along with other gamers on the platform. You can interact, chat, and play along with other registered users on the platform.
This platform also has different terms for its features such as the function through which you can design games is called The Roblox Suite as well. Virtual Explorers is the term given to creating your own game-space on the platform.
If you guys are new to this platform and do not have much idea about it, then I’d recommend you first learn the Roblox Admin Commands lists actually. The commands can be used in order to perform any task. Suppose you are designing your game and you have to perform specific tasks without even wanting to handle typical functions and settings. There you can use these commands to do all kinds of tasks. But, these commands would be a bit complicated to create.
- 1 Roblox Admin Commands Lists You should Know
- 1.1 What are Roblox Admin Commands?
- 1.2 Creating Admin Commands
- 1.3 The Administrator Badge
- 1.4 How do you get the Admin Commands?
- 1.5 List Of Roblox Admin Commands
- 1.6 Conclusion
Roblox Admin Commands Lists You should Know
What are Roblox Admin Commands?
Well, just like any other platform, Roblox also has a list of Administrator commands that can be used to execute amazing functionalities that Roblox offers. You can unlock a lot of hidden features of Roblox using the admin commands. Also, you can use these codes to mess around along with other players, and they won’t even know it! You can enter and execute a command in the chatbox as well.
Now the question actually is – Can one get these admin commands for free?
Yes, you too can create or redeem these admin commands as well. But, the process may be really complicated.
Creating Admin Commands
You can also create admin commands, however, the process is a little complicated, especially if you guys don’t know anything about writing code. The first Roblox user in order to create admin commands is also known as “Person299”. He created a command script in 2008, and it was also the most used script in Roblox. But, the actual commands he made are no longer active.
The Administrator Badge
The players of Roblox are given the administrator badge whenever they become the admin of a game. The good thing is that anyone can get this badge for free. Every gamer wants to get this admin badge as only then they can have the authority in order to use the Admin Commands. You can also get access to commands whenever the existing admin permits you to.
You guys can’t possibly find the admin and ask him to give you access, can you? So, the better option is – Become an Admin! Here are the steps are given below in order to become an admin and get the administrator badge:
- You guys can try Roblox games that already give admin access. You can also use the admin commands if you are actually an admin. If that can’t work for you, and then try the second one.
- Head to the JOIN US section of the platform. Tap on ROBLOX and join the community.
- This step is actually a little weird, and you might not want to try this. Become an employee of Roblox! Workers of a company always get the premium features for free of cost, don’t they?
Becoming an admin is a lot more complicated than you guys think. You can select either one of the steps, however, you’ve got to be careful; otherwise, you guys will get an error of 267 Roblox.
How do you get the Admin Commands?
The most basic requirement to get the admin commands is just to get the Admin Pass or ask an Admin for permission to use the commands as well.
To be honest, we can’t really help in getting permission from the admin, however, we can help you to get the Admin Pass. Let’s now see the two ways in order to get Admin Pass.
The easiest way is that You can buy the Admin Pass via ROBUX. ROBUX is just like Roblox’s own token. You guys can buy the admin pass for about 900 ROBUX. But, the currency value for 1 ROBUX changes from country to country.
But wait! I don’t really want to spend any money! No problem, there is also always an alternative.
Get Commands for free
So, this is actually your favorite section, isn’t it? The Free Stuff guides!
- First of all, open the Roblox platform and then search for HD Admin in the search bar.
- When you find the HD admin, add it to your inventory via clicking on the Get button.
- Now just head to the Toolbox. To access the toolbox, tap on Create button and Create a game. [If you guys are a new user, you’ll have to download a .exe file first.]
- Now tap on Toolbox. From Toolbox, choose Models, then My Models.
- In the My Models section, you have to choose the HD Admin option.
- Now tap on the Publish to ROBLOX button in the File section.
- You guys will get a link. Copy that and then open the desired game for few times. You’ll get an Admin rank eventually as well.
- When you get the Admin rank, you guys can open any game that offers an admin pass. Voila! You can now have fun along with your admin commands.
List Of Roblox Admin Commands
You guys can access the admin commands after you get the Admin Command Activation pass. In order to access the admin commands, just type:cmds into the chatbox. Here is actually the list of some most commonly used Roblox Admin Commands lists:
- :Fire – Starts a fire
- :Unfire – Stops the fire
- :Jump – Makes your character jump
- :Kill – Kills the player
- :Loopkill – Kills the player over and over again
- :Ff – It creates a force field around the player
- :Unff – Erases the force field
- :Sparkles – Makes your player sparkly
- :Unsparkles – Nullifies the sparkles command
- :Smoke – Creates smoke all around the player
- :Unsmoke – Turns the smoke off
- :Bighead – Makes the player’s head bigger
- :Minihead – It makes the player’s head smaller
- :Normal head – Returns the head to the original size
- :Sit – Makes the player sit
- :Trip – Makes the player trip
- :Admin – Permits players to use the command script
- :Unadmin – Players lose the ability to use the command script
- :Visible – The player becomes visible
- :Invisible – The player disappears
- :God Mode – The player becomes impossible to kill and also becomes deadly to everything else in the game
- :UnGod Mode – The player returns to normal
- :Kick – Kicks a player from the game
- :Fix – Fixes a broken script
- :Jail – Puts the player into jail
- :Unjail – It cancels the effects of Jail
- :Respawn – Brings a player back to life
- :Givetools – The player receives Roblox Starter Pack tools
- :Remove tools – Removes the player’s tools
- :Zombify – Turns a player into an infectious zombie as well
- :Freeze – Freezes the player in place
- :Explode – Makes the player explode
- :Merge – Permits one player to control another player
- :Control – Gives you control over another player
There are more than 200 Roblox Admin commands available that you guys can use. Some of these commands are there in the official admin command package. The command packages can also be downloaded for free at the Roblox website. You have to download and install the admin command package. Kohl’s Admin Infinite is actually the most famous package available.
There are more custom packages available on Roblox as well. You can buy more than one and then use them in the games you design as well.
Admin Commands: Safe or Unsafe?
There are millions of custom games on the Roblox website actually. A lot of users have developed their own commands, and testing all these commands is not practical. Thus, it may not be safe to use all these commands. But, the commands that we have listed above are tested and also safe to use. Considering you’re a beginner, then you should stick with these commands.
As you gain experience on the platform, then you can test other packages and commands too.
Admin commands give you access to many features in the game. You can also upgrade your gaming avatar by using commands. Also, you guys can have some fun with other players using these commands, and also the best part is, they won’t even know it! You guys can use these commands on other players through typing the usernames after the commands. Such as –; kill [username]
How to use the Admin Commands?
Now that you guys have got the list of most basic admin commands, you guys must be willing to use them in a game. Okay then, we are going to tell you the steps as well. Hop on and then follow religiously!
- First of all, you have to open the Roblox Platform.
- Head to the search bar and look for that game that has the admin pass. You can also check for the admin pass via looking at the section below the game’s description photo.
- Now enter the game when you have found the Admin Pass.
- Now, open the chatbox and then type;cmds.
- You guys will now see a list of commands. Now type a command in the chatbox that you need to use.
- Put a; before each and every command and hit enter.
Can some player hack the Admin Commands?
It is obvious that as an admin you’ll be worried about your commands getting hacked actually. Your commands being hacked basically means that you’ll lose sole authority over the game. However, the chances are zero. It is impossible to hack commands. One can have the commands only whenever the admin allows them to. Without even the consent of the admin, no one can get access in order to use the commands.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this “Roblox Admin Commands Lists” article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!