Along with the advent of AI and much other new technology, the security and surveillance industry is now changing at a rapid rate for the past few years. And also there has been an evolution in the technology of doorbells as well in the past few years too. The industry also has created a lot of advanced doorbells along with security solutions and products. This article is also here to provide detailed information related to one such product and its application known as Ring App for Windows. Just read this article to know all about How to Install Ring App for Windows and Mac. Let’s start!
- 1 Ring App Introduction
- 1.1 Unique Features
- 1.2 How to Install Ring App for Windows and Mac
- 1.3 Installing Method Ring App for PC
- 1.4 Alternatives
- 1.5 FAQs
- 1.6 Conclusion
Ring App Introduction
The CMS software is actually designed and developed via the Ring Company. The application is designed in order to provide a real-time live view of the person who actually has ringed the doorbell devices. The app is an amazing security application that are available in the security and surveillance industry.
Ring App also enables you to have video coverage of places that matters and also get two-way audio delivery. This app basically runs on PCs that use emulators in order to run mobile apps.
Along with the Ring PC App, you can keep an eye on your home. All the ring devices have speakers and an inbuilt microphone. Also, including a wide-angle camera. Motion sensors are also available in order to notify you of trespassers or visitors. You also have the ability to see visitors and even speak along with them from whatever location you are in the world!
Here we also have provided the list of the features and functions that are present in the CMS. The features, as well as characteristics of the application, are as follows now:
- Two-way communication capability.
- Live view from the in-built security camera too.
- Zoom and also range adjustment.
- The 360-degree view is provided via the security camera.
- An alarm push notification service is provided as well.
- Motion detection alert is also available here.
- Record manual the videos as well.
- Also, playback the recorded videos.
- Give infrared night vision as well.
- High definition video quality
- Share videos online
- Motion sensors trigger video recording
- Cloud storage
- Chat with visitors
- Instant alarm and alert
How to Install Ring App for Windows and Mac
We have also provided the link to download and then install the application on the Windows operating system. The organization has provided the application in order to help and assist their clients in connecting their Ring Video Doorbell product to this CMS.
The company has also taken really good care of Mac OS user clients. The application free download link is also provided below for Mac OS clients. You can get the CMS now to connect the doorbell device to the Mac PC.
We are really glad to give an android app that will help and assist the clients and readers in order to download, install, and connect their security devices on this android software. The company has also provided technical support for its app users actually. The download link for Android smartphones is given below in this section of the article.
Now we have mentioned earlier, the organization has taken special care of smartphone users, through providing an application for each smartphone OS platform. The apple product user clients can also download the app on their iPad, iPhone as well as iPod Touch in order to connect with the Ring Video Doorbells.
Installing Method Ring App for PC
Here in this section, we also have described the installation method of the CMS in detail for our clients and readers. First of all, download the application for the respective operating systems from the link provided above actually. After tapping on the launch, button to begin the application on the respective operating system.
Sign Up & Login on the App, Use a PC or Smartphone.
- Whenever the CMS opens on the PC, the following window will then appear on the screen. Tap on the button “Sign Up” or also if the user already has the account then can tap on the “Login” button.
- Now the same login credentials also help in accessing devices on a smartphone as well.
- The following home page of the Ring system will also appear on the screen.
Add device on the Application
- The users are also required first to install the CMS on their smartphone. Now you can log in to the account through the same account on your smartphone. Then tap on the option “Setup Device” then scan the QR code (for Android users) or also Mac ID barcode (for iOS user clients). Whenever the scan is successful green square or line will appear on the screen too.
- Now The app will now ask for the current location of the user allow it in order to tap on the “Continue” option.
- Then just tap on the “Orange Button” provided at the back of the devices and then a white light will start spinning on front of the device.
- now, wait for the white light to spin on the front of the device.
- Tap on the “Continue” option on the application to proceed further.
- Here tap on the “Yes” option to start connecting the Video doorbell along with a smartphone.
- Then connect the device to the smartphone via WiFi as shown in the image below. Whenever the Video Doorbell gets connected to the smartphone the app
- A notification will then appear on the screen click on the notification and the app will now open asking the user to choose a WiFi to connect the Doorbell with WiFi internet. Then enter the password then click on the “Connect” button.
- When the device is connected, then a light will blink on the Ring Doorbell.
Install Ring App for Mac via Bluestacks
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
- First of all, You have to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Mac) from the given link above.
- Then double click on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instructions and also installation will be done in just a few minutes.
- When it is installed. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and then type “Ring App” in the search bar.
- You can find the Ring App app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- It will then take a few seconds to install the Ring App on your PC (Mac).
- After successfully installed, tap on Ring App from the BlueStacks home screen in order to start using it.
This Ring alternative permits you in order to watch video surveillance and also enables voice communication along with visitors through the intercom. Amongst many other functions, the wansview wireless security camera provides you remote access from anywhere in the globe via wansview cloud app.
Wisenet Smart Can+ App
This is a surveillance camera app such as Ring, that permits you to monitor your home easily from any remote location. With this app, you can also have access to several functions whenever you register your camera. Motion and noise sensors, when triggered, turn on the camera to begin recording in order to safeguard your properties, monitor your children, watch pets, office, and much more.
This is an app the same as Ring that serves as a remote video system for protecting and monitoring your homes and loved ones. This app is developed for the civil consumer market and also helps people to monitor their children, manage their staff, avoid theft, protect pets, and much more
Yes, Ring has also launched a user-friendly windows application that is compatible along with Windows 10 only. You can find it in the Microsoft Store and install it anytime you guys want to.
Yes, you can also view, respond, and manage your Ring doorbell camera that features a high-quality camera to make your home smarter than ever. Also, you can see, hear, speak, and communicate along with the person standing in front of your doorbell, also with the help of a mic & speaker equipped in it.
With logging into your account through the web or Ring application. Using your email address and password, your gateway to unlocking Ring features will also be accessed.
Yes, all the features that are also available in the mobile applications are also available in the Windows app. Each and every function & feature would be right there on your screen.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!