We have all been there; no point in denying it. How many times have you guys gone to type in your password but forgot what it was, so had to reset it instead? Along with a number of password-saving options and auto-login services, you don’t have to remember the passwords anymore now. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Reset Password without Email Or Number on Snapchat. Let’s now start!
So, if you guys forgot your Snapchat password, and are currently logged out of your account. Then here is all the info you need, have a look.
- 1 What to do if you forget your Snapchat password and email?
- 1.1 How can you reset Snapchat without a phone number?
- 1.2 How to Reset Password without Email Or Number on Snapchat
- 1.3 How can you Reset your password if you are signed into the app
- 1.4 Conclusion
What to do if you forget your Snapchat password and email?
If you are logged out of your Snapchat account, or also just simply trying to sign in from a different device. Then you can change your password right from the login page as well. But, it should be noted, that your Snapchat account should also have a registered phone number on it for this in order to work.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your password’ option under the password textbox. Now choose ‘Via Phone’.
- Next, you have to input the registered phone number on your Snapchat account. (Make sure your phone is around, and also has network coverage). Click on ‘Continue’.
- Here you guys can decide how you would like in order to receive your verification code. If you select ‘Call me, you will receive a call on your number, along with the verification code.
- Now enter the six-digit code on the next page. You can now set your new password and then sign in!
How can you reset Snapchat without a phone number?
Now if you guys do not have a phone number associated along with your Snapchat account, or you do. However, do not have access to it, then you can still reset your Snapchat password as well. Follow the guide above to go to Forgot your password > through Email.
- Now input the email ID that you guys used to create your Snapchat account, and then tap on ‘Submit’.
- Within a minute, you guys should receive an email from Snapchat along with a link in order to reset your password.
- When you reset your password, then go ahead and sign in to your Snapchat account along with your new credentials!
How to Reset Password without Email Or Number on Snapchat
Ok, this is a little more difficult actually. If you forgot your password and do not really have access to the registered email ID or phone number. Then you have to try these options below.
Find your email ID on all your email IDs and services
If you could simply find the email ID that you guys used to create your Snapchat account. Then you guys will be able to reset your password. In order to figure out which email ID is associated along with Snapchat, then search for the welcome email that Snapchat sends you whenever you first create an account. The email is titled ‘Welcome to Snapchat!’. Try to use the search option in your email client in order to look for the following terms:
- Welcome to Snapchat
- Team Snapchat
- Happy Snapping
- Confirm email
- [email protected] (this is basically the email ID from which the welcome email is sent)
Use these search terms on all your email IDs, and if you’re lucky one of them will show up results actually!
Check Google Password Manager
Did you guys know that Google has been saving your passwords for just such an occasion? If you guys chose to save your password along with Google the first time you signed in. Then chances are that you can find it in the Google Password Manager.
In order to access Google Password Manager, open your device settings, and then head tap on ‘Google’. Now just choose ‘Manage your Google Account’ under your email ID as well.
Just swipe the top panel to reach ‘Security’, then scroll right to the bottom to ‘Password Manager’. Now you have to search for your Snapchat account, then reveal your password through tapping the ‘view’ button.
Use the Gmail Search Chips
If you guys have a Gmail account, make use of its new Search Chips function. You have to search Chips to help you narrow down your search results. If you guys know the general date around that you created your account. Then you can also use the ‘Custom range’ feature in order to narrow down your search.
Contact Snapchat support
If all else fails, try to contact Snapchat to check if they can help you recover your account. You guys can also use the Snapchat Support form at the bottom of their ‘Help’ Page as well.
How can you Reset your password if you are signed into the app
If you are already log in to your Snapchat account, and also want to change your password. However, do not remember what your old password is, then just follow this simple guide.
- Open the Snapchat app, and head to Settings. Select ‘Password’ under ‘My Account.
- Tap ‘Forgot your password’, then select how you would like to receive your verification code.
- Now enter the verification code and set up your new password. Make sure you guys log out and log back into the app. In order to make sure the changes have been applied.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!