TikTok is actually the fastest-growing social media platform where users can also showcase their talents and gain popularity as well. Be it singing, dancing, acting, or also many other talents. TikTok users also earn their livelihood via creating engaging and entertaining content. What actually makes these TikTok videos even more interesting are the filters that users add to these videos. Users just like to try out many filters to figure out which one best suits their content. Thus, it is important to know how to remove filters from a TikTok video in order to explore different filters on TikTok. Just read this article to know all about How to Remove Filter from a TikTok video. Let’s start!
How to Remove Filter from a TikTok video
TikTok filters are effects, that basically enhance the appearance of your video. These filters may also be in the form of images, icons, logos, or many other special effects. TikTok has actually a vast library of filters for its users. Each and every user can search for & choose filters that are unique and relatable to their TikTok video.
TikTok permits you to remove filters before posting a TikTok video. But, once you share your video on TikTok or many other social media platforms, you guys will not be able to delete the filter. So, if you are thinking about how to remove the invisible filter from TikTok, only you guys can remove it.
You can read below for methods that you can use to manage and remove filters from TikTok videos in your draft section.
Remove Filters added after Recording
If you guys recorded a TikTok video and added a filter, then you can also remove it as long as you guys do not post the video. Just follow the given steps in order to remove the filter from a TikTok video which was added after recording it as well.
- Whenever recording a video, click on the Filters tab from the left panel.
- You guys will see a list of filters. Click on Portrait, then select Normal in order to remove all applied filters from the video.
In this way, you can just easily remove the filters that you add post-recording.
Remove Filters from Draft Videos | Remove Filter
You guys can easily remove the filters from your draft videos just as follows:
- You have to open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- Click on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen as well.
- Head to your Drafts and choose the video that you guys want to edit.
- Then click on the Back arrow from the top-left corner of the screen in order to access the editing options.
- Click on Effects from the panel displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, tap on the Back Arrow button to undo all the filters you guys have added to the video.
- Then tap on the Next button in order to save the changes.
- In order to remove effects from your TikTok video, click on the None icon.
- If you guys had applied more than one filter on your TikTok video, and then keep clicking on the reverse icon to remove all the filters.
- At last, tap on Save in order to reverse the applied filters.
This is how you can remove the filter from a TikTok video.
Manage your Filters | Remove Filter
Since TikTok just offers a massive list of filters, it can actually get tiring and time-consuming in order to search for the one you like. Hence, to prevent scrolling through the entire list, you can also manage your filters on TikTok as follows:
- Well, on the TikTok app, click on the (plus) + icon in order to access your camera screen.
- Click on Filters from the panel on the left side of the screen as well.
- Just swipe the Tabs and choose Management.
- Tere, check the boxes next to the filters you want to use and then store them as your favorites.
- Now uncheck the boxes next to the filters that you guys don’t use.
Here onwards, you guys will be able to access and then apply your preferred filters from the favorites section.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How to Open a Snap Without Them Knowing
Leave a Comment