Do you guys have any idea about Redirect Virus On Android? Did you ever face a situation where you get many of the ads from your search history on the screen? That process is a google redirect virus. And that one is the reason for all these problems. So, we got some ways to remove Google Chrome Redirect Virus From Android devices. Also, it is an annoying virus that can cause a lot of issues like slowing down the phone.
Now, you can also face the automatic shut down of the applications. This is what happens just because of visiting an infected site or installing infected apps. Also, you can identify this virus by getting a popup of ads. You can also get some messages of viruses, alerts that your device is affected.
- 1 What is Redirect Virus On Android?
- 2 What Are The signs of having redirect viruses On Android?
- 3 A-List of Methods to Remove Google Redirecting Viruses:-
- 3.1 1) To Remove Suspicious Third-Party App Redirect Virus On Android
- 3.2 2) To Clear Cache or Data of The Browser Redirect Virus On Android:
- 3.3 3) A Factory Reset Your Android Device:
What is Redirect Virus On Android?
The Redirect viruses on android are more than just annoying ads to which you’re being redirected to. Usually, this will also pretend to a system message. This is by prompting you to “update” your browser, i.e. download a malicious code. Also, it is quite easy to be tricked in this way accidentally you have to press the wrong button. Then you have to perform the “update”. As a result, malware will also download this on your phone, and getting rid of it won’t be a simple process.
What Are The signs of having redirect viruses On Android?
So, You can also determine whether there are redirect viruses on your phone or not. This is by the following signs however, there are more than we managed to list.
- You can redirect the notification to appear too often. Then the browser home page or default search bar has been changed to something completely unfamiliar to you.
- It is also very difficult or impossible to close pop-up ads that appear on the screen.
- Having a new tab with ads open and it’s also quite complicated to close them.
- The alerts warning that the phone got a virus pop up. However, in many cases, these alerts will create by the virus itself. So, you can also prompt to update the browser then you shouldn’t believe it either.
- Money starts to disappear from your mobile phone account. Just because of sending SMS to special paid numbers, the fact that the messages have been sent can be missed.
- A browser will also redirect you to another website and a random URL that you personally haven’t entered in the search bar opens.
Most of these signs are “side effects” which are only the consequences of redirect. Also, the main sign of having redirect viruses is that if you enter a web address on your browser. Then you have to open another one instead.
A-List of Methods to Remove Google Redirecting Viruses:-
1) To Remove Suspicious Third-Party App Redirect Virus On Android
So, this is one of the main reasons for this virus that is installing a third-party app. It will also consist of malicious code. Then you have to know that which app is creating this virus. In this case, you can also get this just by identifying the suspicious app. You can also remove them or removing all third-party apps installed recently.
This is just by doing this, and then your device may clean from the virus. Now, you can also proceed with another method if it is not worked.
Some Steps To uninstall the applications:
1: You have to Go to the settings of your phone.
2: When you are into the settings, search apps or applications are also available at the top bar of settings, or manually search these options.
3: When you open the applications or apps and then find the app you want to remove. You can also find and then click on that and after clicking. So, you will also get the option of uninstalling. Then tap on the uninstall option and you are good to go.
2) To Clear Cache or Data of The Browser Redirect Virus On Android:
So, As we discuss above, visiting a suspicious website will also the reason for the google chrome redirect virus. Now, this is one of the best google redirect virus removal tools. In case, if the virus will enter through the website. Then we visited sites, and you have to clear the browser’s cache and data. Also, it will help you in removing the malicious code from the browser.
Some of the Steps To Clear Cache Or Data:
1: First of all, you have to Go to the settings of your phone.
2: Then after coming into settings, you have to search for the applications or apps. Now, you can also find it manually in the settings.
3: You have to Open up the Apps or Applications and then search for google chrome. So, you have to click on it. Using the next window, you will also get clear data or a clear cache of the browser. Remember that, if you are using multiple browsers. After that, do these steps with all your browsers, which you usually use.
3) A Factory Reset Your Android Device:
In case, if your device is highly infected with the google redirect virus and none of the above methods works. So, by using this method, you can efficiently remove the google redirect virus. Also, this is one of the best methods and is a little bit complex. Then your device will also get out of all viruses. This will also include the google redirect virus.
When you reset your Android device. Then you will also get your device in refresh mode while purchasing the phone. Also, we suggest that you do a backup of your data before performing this step as all your data will get erased.
Some of the Steps For Resetting Your Android Device:
1: You have to Go to the settings of your phone.
2: Then Go to the backup & reset through the settings panel. You can also search for backup & reset in the top bar of settings.
3: After that, you have to Open up the backup & then use the reset option. In this case, you will also get the factory reset option there. Then click on that, and also your device will successfully factory reset.
So, the above guide is totally about the redirecting processes. This process is a google redirect virus. And that one is the reason for all these problems. So, we got some ways to remove Google Chrome Redirect Virus From Android devices. Also, it is an annoying virus that can cause a lot of issues like slowing down the phone. Hope this guide will help you to resolve your issue about this topic. If You still have any questions ask in the comments below.