RealView Pro is actually a CMS software for CCTV cameras set up in order to help the clients connect their CCTV camera on their PC and smartphones. The article describes the details related to the application in order to help and assist its user clients connect, as well as control their security camera on PC too. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Realview Pro for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
|App Name :|
|Rating||1 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings|
RealView Pro Introduction
RealViewPro needs Android along with an OS version of 4.1 and up. In addition, the app has a content rating of Everyone. From which you guys can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids, or adult users. RealViewPro is an Android app and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly as well.
RealViewPro is actually an Android Video Players & Editors app developed via Zhang, Hai Feng and published on the Google play store. It has gained around 50000 installs so far, along with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in the play store as well.
It is actually a CMS for CCTV camera user clients in order to operate and connect their surveillance security system on the clients’ PC without even any difficulty and technical knowledge. The application is basically one of the best open-source applications available in the surveillance market.
- It supports 1/4/multi split-screen live view and PTZ control, intercom, video adjust and also optional definition, etc.
- Users can also add devices through QR code scanning, S/N, DDNS or IP address, and LAN as well.
- Users can playback with a particular time via the rolling time bar. Playback and record and screenshot can also be doing at the same time.
- Recording and photos in Files sort by time, easy to review and manage as well.
- You can log in along with a software account or third party account, receive alarm push messages from the recorder that can be found recording and photos in Files.
How to Realview Pro for PC, Windows, and Mac
A simple solution that needs to be executed to use RealView Pro for PC. As of now, you have the option of using a CMS Client in order to watch the live footage on your computer. Though, you do have to understand the proper procedure of installing and configuring the supported CMS. So you guys can connect your recorders (DVR/NVR) easily with your PC.
Here, I’ve also added a link in order to help you download RealView Pro for Windows PC. Because the Client’s only available for Windows operating systems. You can also get RealView Pro for Mac through implying an uncommon method. So I would like to discuss the official and alternative ways to benefit from RealView Pro on PC.
After extracting the file, open the file and double-tap on the installation extension file. In order to start the installing process of the app.
- The installation directory will also appear on the screen to choose the destination folder in order to install the application on the PC. Tap on the “Browse” button to choose the folder or leave it as default then tap on the “Next” button.
- Now the installation type will be asked via the user to select the option “User define” and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Choose the option in which you want in order to run the application, then click on the “Next” button in order to proceed.
- If the user chooses only the CMS Client function, then directly, they will proceed to the option in order to create a desktop icon. If the user selects all the options on the CMS, that they must enter the Port details as shown in the image below. Then tap on the “Next” button in order to proceed.
- Now the user client must choose the application’s storage server setting as shown in the image below. Then tap on the “Next” button as well.
- Here the users are asked in order to create a desktop icon, just check the option, and tap on the “Next” button.
- The installation is ready to tap on the “Install” button in order to start the installation process.
- The installation progress will commence, now you have to wait for the installation to complete.
- Then click on the “Finish” button in order to close and then complete the installation process.
- Now start the application, the following login screen will appear on the PC’s screen as well. Enter the password and IP address along with the port number then tap on the “Login” button as well.
RealView Pro App for PC (Alternative Method)
Users who want to Download RealView Pro for Mac should consider to use the services of an Android emulator. Since that’s the only way possible to use this live video monitoring app on MacBook or iMac devices as well. Just like that, the same method can be beneficial for users who want to use RealView App on Windows OS.
One of the best emulators that are available in the market is BlueStacks. Since this emulator tends to emulate Android OS without even delivering any irritating lags. And its installation process is just really simple like a walk in the park. You guys just have to make sure that you download it from a trusted source and install it via following the onscreen directives.
What Is RealView Pro?
A) RealView Pro is actually a live video streaming app that helps you can access your camera feeds remotely. Users can advantage of this video surveillance app in a lot of ways. They can watch the live stream, record the videos & watch them using video playback, and also take full advantage of alarm notifications.
How can you Connect Devices With RealView Pro?
A) There are 3 best ways in order to connect devices along with RealView Pro. If you guys are using the app on your smartphone, then you can scan the QR-code that’s printed on the back of your camera devices. Besides, you guys can always choose in order to add devices via LAN for your convenience. Else, enter the IP address of your recorders in order to access the live feeds on a device of your choice as well.
Can RealView Pro Record Videos on PC?
A) Yes, RealView Pro for PC permits you to record videos on your computer. When installing the Client, do make sure that you have selected the server-based installation (explained in the guide above). Since if you have chosen the server-side installation procedure, you’ll guys only be allowed to watch the live streams.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!