Instagram is basically one of the most used social media platforms in the world. Instagram offers a lot of fascinating features such as posting videos, reels, pictures to the feed as well. Furthermore, users can share stories and easily communicate along with each other through DM’s (direct messages). Instagram gets even more innovative when it comes to direct messages. The users can react to the direct messages with custom Emojis and also even like the messages. Instagram also supports the vanish mode, highlighting messages, and via custom Emojis in order to react to a message. Just read this article, we are going to talk about How to React to a Message on Instagram. Let’s start!
How to React to a Message on Instagram
We are now listing the methods that you can follow to react to your Instagram messages along with custom Emojis:
Reacting to DMs with custom Emojis
If you guys don’t know how to react to Instagram messages with custom Emojis. And then you can just follow this method. You guys can easily change the default Emojis along with your favorite Emojis from your list.
- You have to open the Instagram app on your device and open the DM section through tapping on the Messenger icon at the top-right corner of the screen as well.
- Just open the Chat section. Now, tap and hold the message that you guys want to react to, and then the default Emojis will pop up.
- Click on the plus icon from the pop-up and then again click on Customize.
- Choose the Emoji from the default pop-up list that you guys want to replace.
- At last, choose any Emoji from the available options on your screen in order to replace it with your default Emoji reaction.
That’s it; now, you can easily replace the default Emojis along with your favorite ones.
Reacting to messages with default Emojis | react to a message
You guys may want to react to some direct messages with Emojis, rather than liking them with a simple heart icon. In order to like a message, you guys have to double-tap on it and also a heart icon will pop up below the message. But, if you want to react to messages along with Emojis, you can follow these steps:
- You have to open the Instagram app on your device and head to your DM section through tapping on the Messenger icon from the top-right corner of the screen as well.
- Now just navigate to the conversation, where you want to react to the message. Tap and hold the message that you want to react to, and then the default Emojis will pop up.
- At last, tap on your chosen Emoji in order to react to the message. Your chosen Emoji will show up below the message as well. But, if you are reacting to a message in a group chat, then your profile pic along with the Emoji will shop up below the message.
Un-react or change the Emoji Reaction | react to a message
Most of the time, you guys may want to un-react to a particular message on Instagram. Or you may want to change the Emoji reaction as well.
- First of all, just open the Instagram app and head to the DM section. Click on a Chat and locate the message along with the previous Emoji reaction.
- Now, click on the Emoji and choose ‘tap to remove.’ This will remove your Emoji reaction from the picture as well.
But, if you want to change the emoji reaction, then you can again hold the same message and click on another Emoji from your pop-up list.
Change the Double-Tap like Reaction
You guys may want to change the double-tap-like reaction along with a custom Emoji. By default, whenever you double-tap a direct message on Instagram, then you get a heart icon below the message. But, if you want to replace this double-tap reaction, then you can follow these steps as well:
- You have to open the Instagram app on your device and head to your DM section.
- Click on a Chat and press-hold the message in order to change the default double-tap Emoji.
- Click on the plus (+) icon then again tap on Customize.
- Now on the screen, you guys will see the heart icon as your default double-tap reaction. To change it, just click on the heart icon and choose your favorite Emoji from your screen.
- At last, when you double-tap a message, your favorite Emoji reaction will show up below the message rather than the default-like reaction.
How do you guys change the reaction Emoji in Instagram DMs?
You can easily change the reaction Emoji through going into the customization option. Open the Chat and tap-hold the message in order to get the Emoji pop-up. Now, you can then click on the plus icon to customize and add your favorite Emojis in the pop-up section. Click on the Emoji that you want to replace and then choose the Emoji from the bottom.
How can you change the quick reaction on Instagram?
Your quick reaction on Instagram is all set as the heart reaction or the like reaction by default. Whenever you double-tap a message on Instagram, a heart Emoji will pop up below the message as well. But, you may want to change this quick reaction as well. Then, you have to simply tap and hold the message and tap on the plus (+) icon from the pop-up. Now, you can just choose an Emoji to replace it with the default double-tap Emoji.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: How To Fix YouTube Keeps Logging Me Out