If you want to install RAVPower FileHub for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. RAVPower FileHub is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download RAVPower FileHub for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install RAVPower FileHub on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about RAVPower FileHub for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 RAVPower FileHub Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download RAVPower FileHub For PC [Mac & Windows]
RAVPower FileHub Intro:
RAVPower FileHub for Android is an essential app that helps you to organize and move files between your mobile device and RAVPower FileHub. However, you can connect 5 devices to RAVPower FileHub at the same time. As it makes it ideal for transferring media and work files between your loved ones.
I started after inserting an SD card into the FileHub and used the app to wirelessly copy a 1.25 GB folder to an Android phone. Then, I connected in a USB hard drive and copied the same folder to that. At last, I choose all of the files besides the parent folder and then copy them to both hard drives or phones a second time.
As you can see, while you copy to USB storage, it was very faster to choose the folder containing the files and copy that than to choose the files inside it and copy those.
If you’ve got a Chromecast, you can then easily use it to stream from it to any TV you want. Lots of smart TVs can be compatible with DLNA.
RAVPower FileHub allows you to easily manage and transfer files between your devices and the USB storage attached to RAVPower FileHub. You can also upload various files to the USB storage and makes the app available for other devices to install or download.
Browser photos & videos
You can also preview or browse videos or photos on USB storage connected to RAVPower FileHub or files that have already been installed on your device. You can also email documents or photos to your loved ones.
Configure network settings
You can also modify the network settings of your FileHub wireless network, and also connect your FileHub to existing wireless internet.
- Supports mobile platform model 2.2 or later
- You can also locate files via the search function
- Compatible with email function for docs
- You can also stream music, pictures, and also a video from RAVPower FileHub to your device over a WiFi connection.
- You can also upload images to FaceBook accounts
- Check pictures in the slideshow mode via background music playing
- And much more …
Install & Download RAVPower FileHub For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download RAVPower FileHub for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use RAVPower FileHub for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install RAVPower FileHub for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install RAVPower FileHub For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download RAVPower FileHub for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e RAVPower FileHub.
- You will then view the required search result for the RAVPower FileHub app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the RAVPower FileHub depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find RAVPower FileHub on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install RAVPower FileHub Manually:
If you want to download RAVPower FileHub for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use RAVPower FileHub for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘RAVPower FileHub’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see RAVPower FileHub. Tap on the icon to use the RAVPower FileHub on the computer.
Install RAVPower FileHub For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for RAVPower FileHub.
- Now install the RAVPower FileHub app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run RAVPower FileHub on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download RAVPower FileHub for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!