Nowadays, smartphones have become a really important gadget for most of the folks. Communication is not only the purpose; there are a lot more than that. Some people do their shopping through their smartphones, book flights, pay their bills, and a lot of other things actually. The most amusing thing is that you can run the best Android or iOS apps and games on an advanced smartphone. Along with a modern smartphone, you guys can find your favorite apps or games. It will need only a few minutes in order to run and enjoy it! Read on further to know all about QMEye for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
QMEye is actually a free remote surveillance DVR client app that is developed via MeyeTech. This app allows users to see the live feeding of the cam on smartphones. Now you do not have to worry about your belongings. As you can see them on your video via live streaming of IP. You can see things from a P2P cam from any part of the world directly on your Android device as well.
In order to get the view, you have to configure the cam with the app. To do this you need to enter details such as Device Name, Port name, and most importantly IP address of the cam. When you do, now connect your Smartphone with an internet connection through WiFi or 3G, 4G connection. If the internet connection is not working then you won’t be able to see live surveillance of the P2P cam as well.
This app basically includes a lot of features. Along with its remote playback feature, users can also watch previous videos of the cam right after the live stream. Basically, this application record all the live videos of the cam. All recorded videos are saved in the app and you will be able to see them anywhere. Moreover, this app also helps you to communicate through cam just like an intercom. With this app, users can have two way to talk. Another exciting feature of this app is that it gives alerts on smartphones whenever this app detects motion in the video of the cam actually. So you should try this application right now if you want quality services for managing P2P cam.
Well, the good news is that now users can also use QMEye For PC. Along with the help of using third-party Android emulators, users can now easily download QMEye on Windows and Mac. If you guys want to install QMEye For PC then you are at the right place basically. Here I am going to tell you some simple steps with which you can easily run this app on your personal PC.
- Address Book
- Channel Control
- Remote Play Back
- Password Protection
- PTZ Control
- Real-time Alarm
- Audio Function
- other Manage functions
Just connect your security cameras along with the QMEye and start to see the live footage. Users can also watch the videos from their surveillance cameras from any distance without even any problem. All they need is a working internet or wifi connection in order to get access to the cameras. No registrations or payments are needed to use this app.
QMEye gives many features like channel control, remote playback, PTZ Control, real-time alarm, audio functions, and much more. Take screenshots from the videos and then capture funny or exciting moments. Most of the users have also installed security cameras in order to spy on someone. If that is the case with you then we recommend you to use the QMEye app on your devices or PCs.
QMEye for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
So, after telling you the features of the app, now it’s time to tell you the downloading procedures of the app on PCs. As we mentioned above, you guys will not find any PC version of it. However, via using Android emulators you can get QMEye For PC on Windows and Mac OS along with all of its features. Most of you want to know about Android emulators and how they actually work? We will tell you that as well below, let’s read on.
You can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install QMEye Via Bluestacks
BlueStacks is recommended via many users in order to download and install the Android apps on Windows PC. So we will show you the instructions in order to download and use QMEye For PC on Windows 10-8-7 through BlueStacks emulator.
- First, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC from the given link.
- After you guys download it, then just install it on your PC.
- Now open the BlueStacks emulator and then wait for some time in order to load up the main page of it.
- Whenever the main page fully loads up, you will then see the Play Store icon on the main page. Tap on it.
- Now you have to enter your Google Account in order to get the Google Play Services on your Windows. Adding your Google account is only a one time process actually.
- Then you guys will see the main interface of the Play Store on your Windows PC screen. Now just write the app name QMEye on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Choose the app and tap on the install button in order to start the installation process of QMEye on your Windows.
- Whenever the installation process of the app is finished. Then just go to the main page of the emulator and you will there see the icon of the QMEye app.
- Now open the app and then enjoy QMEye For PC on Windows 10/8/7.
Install QMEye Via Nox Player
Nox App Player runs really smoothly on Mac computers and we are able to download and also use QMEye For PC on Mac OS without any issues.
- First, download the Nox App Player from the official website.
- After you download, install the Nox App Player on Mac.
- After installation of the emulator, then you have to open it.
- Now tap on the start button to open the Nox emulator.
- Then it will ask you to enter the Google Account to activate Google Play Services on your Mac PC. Adding your account is a one-time procedure actually.
- Whenever you enter the correct Google account, the Nox main page then appears on your Mac screen.
- Tap on the Google search bar from the top and then write Play Store over there.
- Link on the Play Store link and the interface of it displays on your Mac Screen.
- Head to the search bar and then write the name of the app QMEye on it.
- Choose the app and then click on the install button. Now, wait for some time in order to complete the installation.
- When you complete it, go to the main page of the Nox App Player, and then you will see the app icon over there.
- Open up the app and that’s just it enjoy the QMEye for PC on Mac OS.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: IMSeye Download for PC, Windows, and PC
Leave a Comment