QFlash Tool is a software application that helps you flash stock firmware on the devices running on Qualcomm Chipset using the window computer. Let’s come and check how to use QFlash Tool. There are some easy steps to use QFlash Tool stock firmware.
- 1 Use the QFlash Tool:
- 22.214.171.124 Step 1:
- 126.96.36.199 Step 2:
- 188.8.131.52 Step 3:
- 184.108.40.206 Step 4:
- 220.127.116.11 Once it launched a pop-up appears on your screen.
- 18.104.22.168 Step 5:
- 22.214.171.124 Now Click on the Load Content button and locate the stock firmware which you want to flash on your device
- 126.96.36.199 Step 6:
- 188.8.131.52 Step 7:
- 184.108.40.206 Step 8:
- 220.127.116.11 After seeing the message click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
- 18.104.22.168 Step 9:
- 22.214.171.124 Step 10:
- 126.96.36.199 Congratulations! All done!
- 1.1 Conclusion:
- Your mobile battery should be charged at least 50 to 60 percent.
- You have a mobile device and Correct Stock Firmware to the below mention step.
- Carefully follow the instructions.
- Take a proper backup of your mobile data.
- It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Use the QFlash Tool:
Note: If you already installed the Qualcomm USB Driver then you don’t need to install it again just skip the step.
After this download and extract the QFlash Tool. After extracting a list of files shown on your screen.
Then Open QFlashTool.exe to launch the tool.
Once it launched a pop-up appears on your screen.
Note: Assume that you’ve already downloaded the stock firmware of your device.
Now in EDL Mode just Boot your device. How to Boot? Simply Press and Hold the boot key of your device switch off your device and connect it to PC via USB cable.
Note: Boot key refers to device-to-device. You can google the boot key of your device.
Once it is connected to PC, you’ll be able to see Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Message on the Tool.
The process takes a few minutes to complete depending upon the size of the firmware.
Once it completes you’ll be able to see Done message in the Status area of the Tool.
Congratulations! All done!
Flashing is completed now remove your device from the computer and restart it.
These are the instructions that you must follow carefully to use this QFlash Tool. But if you still find any difficulty then let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Download MTK Flash Tool All Versions