This application turns on the Q-See CCTV camera users in order to access, connect and operate their surveillance camera on the PC without even encountering any technical difficulties. To prevent any kind of error when installation we have provided the process of installing for our readers and clients. Just read this article to know all about How to Install Q-See QC View For PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
|App Name :||Q-See QC View|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Require Android||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Updated||April 23, 2019|
|Rating||2.0 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||1,093|
- 1 Q-See QC View Introduction
- 1.1 Unique Features
- 1.2 How to Install Q-See QC View For PC, Windows, and Mac
- 1.3 FAQs
- 1.4 Conclusion
Q-See QC View Introduction
Q-See QT View app is designed in order to control QT-series security DVRs and is able to control all of these cameras configured to your DVR. It gives a lot of features to handle cameras. Q-See QC View is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore actually. It has got really good rating points and reviews as well. Currently, Q-See QC View for Windows has got up to 100,000+ App installations and 2.1-star average user aggregate rating points.
Designed to work along with our QC-series security DVRs, it permits you to check in on your property, business, or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive quickly e-mail alerts and see what’s going on along with the swipe of a finger.
- Access the live footage from the CCTV camera as well
- Playback the saved videos.
- Two-way audio in order to communicate.
- Alarm push notification as well.
- You can capture snapshots and record the video manually.
- View live feeds from more than four cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QC View takes full benefits of touch-screen technology to permit you to add or change video feeds. Playback video or also even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera along with finger gestures. You can also even take still images and save them on your phone or also send them as e-mail attachments.
- Along with Q-See’s QC View on your Android phone, and you’re never out of touch.
How to Install Q-See QC View For PC, Windows, and Mac
Most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of Q-See QC View for PC is not really available, also you can still use it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the famous Android emulators to use Q-See QC View on PC.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install Q-See QC View For Windows via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install Q-See QC View for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s just start our step-by-step installation guide.
- Download the Bluestacks software from the above link.
- Installation procedure is really simple and straightforward. After successful installation, then open the Bluestacks emulator.
- It may also take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. When it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store also comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now search for the app you guys want to install on your PC. In our case search for Q-See QC View to install on PC as well.
- When you tap on the Install button, Q-See QC View will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks as well.
Now you can just double-tap on the app icon in blue stacks and then start using the Q-See QC View app on your laptop. You can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Another Method of installing QSee in Windows and Mac
Here is the detailed and elaborated process of installation for Windows and also macOS user clients to learn. First, just download the file from the links provided above. Then decompress the file along with WinRAR as it will be in compressed format as well.
After decompressing it opens the file and double-tap on the installation wizard application file. Now you have to follow the listed procedure below with illustrated images.
Start The Process of Installation
- The QC View installation window will basically appear on the screen of the PC, tap on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Here the terms of the license agreement will also appear on the screen, just choose the option “I Accept” then click on the “Next” button.
- Now choose the functions of the software that users need to run on the CMS clients. Then tap on the “Next” button.
- Then choose the directory folder via click on the “Browse” button or leave it default. Now tap on the “Install” button.
- The progress of the installation will begin, now just wait for it to complete successfully.
- After successful completion of the installation choose the option “Run QC View” then tap on the “Finish” button.
- The windows security alert will now appear on the screen, choose the option as illustrated below in the image. Then tap on the “Allow access” button.
Logging into the CMS
- The login window will then appear on the screen, just enter the default username and password then tap on the “Login” button.
- Default Username – “admin”
- Default Password – “admin”
- The first-time user will be redirected to the device manager automatically as well. Tap on the option “Manual Add” in order to add the device.
Add The Devices To The CMS
- The dialogue box will appear on the screen and then enter the device credentials. Like device name, register mode, IP/Domain, port, username, and also password. Then tap on the “Add” button.
- Now tap on the option “Home Page” and then click on the “Liveview” in order to access the live streaming on the CMS.
What is the default password for q-see?
Q-See: admin/admin or admin/123456.
How do I unlock my Q See account?
- Just open the myQ app.
- Then on the login screen tap Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address that was used in order to create the myQ account at the prompt.
- You guys will receive an email containing a new generic password.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!