Frameless slider Xiaomi boasts an impressive ratio of the screen to the body, two dual cameras, and 5G support. October 25 at a special event in Beijing, the company Xiaomi introduced its new frameless smartphone. Novelty called Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has replaced Mi Mix 2 and Mi Mix 2S.
The main characteristics of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 became known before the announcement. And Xiaomi itself has repeatedly hinted that the main features of the new smartphone will be a retractable front camera, 5G support and a record amount of RAM. And in fact, everything turned out well.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is made in the slider form factor. Hiding the front camera in a sliding module, Xiaomi managed to increase the ratio of the display area to the total area of the frontal surface to a record of 93.4%. By the way, the front camera of the new smartphone is double. Sony’s 24-megapixel IMX576 sensor with SuperPixel technology is complemented by a 2-megapixel sensor. The camera module extends mechanically, not automatically, like the Oppo Find X.
Dual at Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is not only the front but also the main camera. It consists of two sensors: a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 with wide-angle optics and a 12-megapixel Samsung sensor with a telephoto lens. At the presentation, it was stated that the camera Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is superior not only to the camera Mi 8, but also competitors. In DxOMark, a new smartphone scored 108 points in photo mode and 93 points in video mode. His overall result is 103 points. The same in DxOMark scored Samsung Galaxy Note 9. However, according to the results of DxOMark, the camera Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is still inferior to the iPhone XS Max (105 points) and Huawei P20 Pro (109 points).
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is based on the eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip. In the top version, it is supplemented with 10 GB of RAM. Also available for purchase models with 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM. Options for internal memory are also three: 64, 128 or 256 GB. As expected, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 became the first smartphone with support for fifth-generation networks. The ability to work in 5G networks will appear in the first quarter of 2019.
Technical characteristics of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3:
- Display: 6.39-inch, AMOLED, 2340 × 1080 pixels, Full HD +, brightness 600 nits, contrast 600,000: 1, 93.4% of the front surface area.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, four Kryo 385 Gold cores with a clock frequency of 2.8 GHz, four Kryo 385 Silver cores with a clock frequency of 1.7 GHz, graphics Adreno 630.
- RAM: 6, 8 or 10 GB (LPDDR4x).
- Internal memory: 64, 128 or 256 GB (UFS), no memory card support.
- Main camera: dual 12 megapixels (Sony IMX363, f / 1.8, 1.4 microns, wide viewing angle) + 12 megapixel (Samsung S5K3M3 +, f / 2.4, 1 micron, telephoto lens), 6-lens optics, dual dual-tone LED flash, optical image stabilization, autofocus.
- Front camera: dual 24 megapixel + 2 megapixel.
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10.
- Rechargeable battery: 3850 mAh, wireless charging Qi 10 W, fast charging Quick Charge 4+.
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, 4G LTE, 5G.
- Ports: USB Type-C.
- Other: fingerprint scanner (back), Face Unlock face recognition function.
- Coloring: black, blue and green.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is already available for pre-order in the online store JD.com. The cost of the younger version with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory is $475, a model with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory will cost $520, and a model with 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage is estimated at $ 575. As for the special version, equipped with 10GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, it will go on sale at a price of $720.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.