If you guys are looking to install the PlayStation Communities app on your PC then you guys need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the PlayStation Communities App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about PlayStation Communities for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
- 1 PlayStation Communities for PC, Windows, and Mac
PlayStation Communities Introduction
PS Communities is basically a feature that lets PS4 users create as well as join groups based on interests. The groups are able to play games together or also discuss their interests through message boards on the system. The feature was launched in 2015 and also had already had its winding down signaled last year. Along with the ability in order to create private communities removed — though public communities were still open as well.
Communities are places where the players on PlayStation Network with the same likes and interests can connect. Join Communities in order to discuss topics of common interest along with other members. You can find players to play games with, and much more.
PlayStation Communities Features
- You guys can search for and join Communities. You can also create new ones too.
- Check today’s messages and posts made via members on the Community wall as well.
- You can also see party and game session information related to your Community in [Now Playing].
- Receive the latest information about your Communities via the push notifications.
- The Community owner and moderators can also change the Community image and background. You can also edit the message of the day, and manage Community members as well.
PlayStation Communities for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install PlayStation CommunitiesApp for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the PlayStation Communities for PC 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the PlayStation Communities app for PC
- You guys will see search result for PlayStation Communities than just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start the PlayStation Communities App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the PlayStation Communities app on your laptop. You guys can also use the PlayStation Communities app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install PlayStation Communities App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for PlayStation Communities.
- Now install the PlayStation Communities App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the PlayStation Communities App on your PC
Install PlayStation Communities App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the PlayStation Communities app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – PlayStation Communities for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the PlayStation Communities installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the PlayStation Communities on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.