Beginning Dump of Physical Memory is actually a Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) Error that is a Stop error meaning you won’t be able to access your system. Each and every time your restart your PC you guys will be in this BSOD error loop and the main problem is that you guys won’t be able to access any data or also files present on the system. In this article, we are going to talk about How To Fix Physical Memory Dump Error. Let’s begin!
Physical Memory Dump Error just looks something like this:
Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance. OR Collecting data for crash dump Initializing disk for crash dump Beginning dump of physical memory Dumping physical memory to disk: 5
A memory dump is actually a process in which the contents of memory are displayed and saved in case of an application or system crash. These are actually the possible reasons for Physical Memory Dump error: corrupted system files damaged hard disk, also corrupted RAM, compatibility of hardware and also software as well.
- 1 How To Fix Physical Memory Dump Error
- 1.1 Run Windows Diagnostics
- 1.2 Run Memtest86+ | Physical Memory Dump Error
- 1.3 Run CCleaner to fix Registry errors | Physical Memory Dump Error
- 1.4 Run System File Checker (SFC) and Check Disk (CHKDSK)
- 1.5 Run Startup/Automatic Repair
- 1.6 Repair Install Windows 10 | Physical Memory Dump Error
- 1.7 Conclusion
How To Fix Physical Memory Dump Error
Run Windows Diagnostics
You have to run Windows Diagnostic in order to make sure that you’re hardware isn’t faulty. There is also a chance that your hard disk might also be damaged or corrupted. And if that’s also the case then you have to replace your previous HDD or SSD also with a new one and install Windows again. However, before running to any conclusion, you must run a Diagnostic tool to check if you really have to replace HDD/SSD.
In order to run Diagnostics restart your PC and like the computer starts (before the boot screen). Tap on the F12 key and whenever the Boot menu appears, highlight the Boot to Utility Partition option or the Diagnostics option and click on enter in order to start the Diagnostics. This will automatically check all the hardware of your system and will also report back if any issue is found as well.
Run Memtest86+ | Physical Memory Dump Error
Now just run the Memtest86+ which is a 3rd party software, however, it eliminates all the possible exceptions of memory errors like it runs outside of the Windows environment as well.
Note: Before starting, then make sure you have access to another computer as you will have to download and burn the software to the disc or USB flash drive as well. It’s best to leave the computer overnight whenever running Memtest like it sure likely to takes some time.
- First of all, connect a USB flash drive to your system.
- Then just download and install Windows Memtest86 Auto-installer for USB Key.
- Right-tap on the image file which you just downloaded and then choose “Extract here” option.
- When extracted, then open the folder and run the Memtest86+ USB Installer.
- Now, choose you’re plug-in USB drive in order to burn the MemTest86 software (This will actually format your USB drive).
- When the above process is finish, then insert the USB to the PC that is giving the Physical Memory Dump Error.
- Restart your PC and then make sure that boot from the USB flash drive is selected as well.
- Memtest86 will also begin testing for memory corruption in your system.
- If you guys have passed all the tests then you can make sure that your memory is working correctly as well.
- If some of the steps were unsuccessful then Memtest86 will also find memory corruption. That means that your Physical Memory Dump Error blue screen of death error is due to bad/corrupt memory.
- In order to Fix the Physical Memory Dump Error, you will have to replace your RAM if bad memory sectors are find as well.
Run CCleaner to fix Registry errors | Physical Memory Dump Error
- First of all, just download and install CCleaner.
- Then run CCleaner and in the “Cleaner” section, under the Windows tab, and we also suggest checking the following selections to be clean:
- When you’ve made certain the proper points are checked, then just simply click Run Cleaner, and let CCleaner run its course.
- In order to clean your system further select the Registry tab and make sure the following are check:
- Choose Scan for Issue and allow CCleaner to scan, and then click Fix Selected Issues.
- Whenever CCleaner asks “Do you want backup changes to the registry?” then select Yes.
- When your backup has been completed, then choose Fix All Selected Issues.
- Restart your PC and you guys may be able to Fix the Physical Memory Dump Error.
Run System File Checker (SFC) and Check Disk (CHKDSK)
- Again head to the command prompt via method 1, just tap on the command prompt in the Advanced options screen.
- Then type the following command in cmd and hit enter after each one:
sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows chkdsk c: /r
Note: just make sure you use the drive letter where Windows is currently in your pc
- Just exit the command prompt and then restart your PC.
Run Startup/Automatic Repair
- You have to insert the Windows 10 bootable installation DVD and restart your PC.
- Whenever prompted to tap on any key in order to boot from CD or DVD, press any key to continue.
- Choose your language preferences, and then tap on Next. Click Repair your computer in the bottom-left.
- On choose an option screen, you have to tap on Troubleshoot.
- Then on the Troubleshoot screen, you have to click the Advanced option.
- On the Advanced options screen, you need to tap on Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
- Now, wait until the Windows Automatic/Startup Repairs are complete.
- Just restart and you have successfully Fix Physical Memory Dump Error, if not, continue as well.
Repair Install Windows 10 | Physical Memory Dump Error
This method is actually the last resort as if nothing works out then this method will surely repair all problems along with your PC. Repair Install just via an in-place upgrade in order to repair issues along with the system. Without even deleting user data present on the system.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!