Periscope is a popular live video streaming application for Android and iOS platforms. You can use the application to send your videos and share and receive comments from your friends.
Now you can also download Periscope to your PC and enjoy all the functions on a larger screen. One of the most famous and well-known main applications is finally available on the Android platform and, therefore, on your computer! Periscope is here and Periscope for PC too! The extremely successful and popular iPhone application has made the change. As a result, millions of users will surely register quickly after it has already happened.
A true milestone in video streaming.
Periscope reduces messiness and dependence on messaging networks and other media for video reports on specific events. Imagine a world in which a popular street show or a parade of a thousand cameras is broadcast in the world instead of ten or twelve for television broadcasts. Imagine watching an event from many different angles through the lens of a phone that shares your view and sends it to everyone, everyone, anywhere in the world. What do you get with Periscope and what is better than watching live streaming events on your desktop or your Periscope laptop on the PC? Below. Rest assured that when you finish reading this review, you will also know how to install Periscope and run your Windows computer.
In this article, you will learn all the brilliant features of Periscope and how to easily transfer them to your PC.
- You can stream your video live and interact with other users through hearts and comments
- We can also discover popular live video streams from around the world
- You can search for programs by location or topic
- If you miss a live video stream that you want to watch, you can watch the best parts of this live video with the Play Highlights feature
- Instantly share your live video stream on Twitter and other social media platforms
- You can even send private followers and specific friends.
How to download Periscope for your PC:
- Download the Android Andy emulator software and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
- Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the downloaded installation file.
- If the software is ready to use, start it, complete the registration process and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google Play Store application and search for the Periscope download using the search tool.
- Search for Periscope and start the installation.
- Start the game and now you can play Periscope with a mouse or your keyboard on the PC. Even on your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
- You can also install the Remote Control Application Form to remotely access the game here: Andy Remote Control Application
We maintain an online support group for Facebook in real-time. If you have problems with Andy OS during the installation process, you can access the Support group through this link