In this guide, you will learn about Pelisalacarta Kodi. After that, the English-speaking world is well covered in terms of entertainment options for online streaming. So, there is something of a dearth of options and also for those who speak other languages. Now, The add-on we’re discussing today, Pelisalacarta, started as a Spanish-language add-on. From then, it is also grown to offer content in English, French, Italian, and also more as well as Spanish. Now, this is a particularly good option for parents as it includes lots of Spanish-language content for kids. This is just like cartoons and children’s movies. So, There are movies, TV shows, and also have a lot more from that is all around the world. Apart from the usual US-dominated content that you find elsewhere.
So, This add-on will also let you download content as well as stream it. Then it will also pull video streams from a truly massive number of sources. If there’s a Spanish-language movie or show that you’ve been dying to see but haven’t been able to find elsewhere, then this is the add-on to check out. Below we’ll show you how to install and use the Pelisalacarta add-on for Kodi to watch all of the Spanish content you could desire.
Kodi Users Need A VPN To Use Add-ons
Users need to be particularly careful when using Pelisalacarta. The add-on allows you to stream content like movies and TV shows, but it also allows you to download content directly. Some of the downloads are powered by BitTorrent, which is especially risky to use. ISPs know that many people use peer to peer downloads like torrenting to download content illegally, so they keep a watch for torrent activity on their networks and investigate often and torrent traffic that they find. If your ISP catches you using torrents to download copyrighted content, they could kick you off their network or worse. If your ISP provides your internet usage data to law enforcement or copyright holders, you could face prosecution or a demand that you pay a fine.
To avoid these problems, we strongly recommend that you use a VPN when using Kodi. This works by encrypting all of the data that you send over the internet so that no one can see what you are viewing or downloading. This is particularly vital if you are using Pelisalacarta because torrenting is so risky without a VPN to protect you.
We Recommend IPVanish
For Kodi users, the VPN provider that we recommend is IPVanish. This service has lightning-fast connection speeds which are ideal for streaming video, it uses strong encryption to keep your data safe and has a strict no-logging policy. The server network covers more than 850 servers in 60 countries to give you plenty of options. The easy-to-use software is available for Android, iOS, PC, and Mac, and it has helpful extra features like a kill switch and DNS leak protection mean.
IPVanish offers a 7-day money back guarantee which means you have a week to test it risk-free.
With a VPN in place and keeping you safe while you stream or download, we can move on to instructions for using the add-on.
How To Install The Pelisalacarta Add-on For Kodi
There are two different ways we’re going to show you to install the Pelisalacarta. The problem is that the add-on is not widely available in repositories, so you need to do just a little bit more work to get it installed. The first method involves downloading a zip file containing the installation files required to set up the add-on manually. If you don’t want to download an unknown zip file, then you can try the method below instead.
- First, go to this URL in your web browser and download the zip file: https://www.kodiinfopark.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/pelisalacarta-kodi-krypton-4.2.0-final.zip
- Now save the zip file to your desktop or other easy to access location
- Go to your Kodi home screen
- Click on Add-ons
- Then Click on the icon that looks like an open box
- Click on Install from the zip
- Then Click on where it says Browse and navigate through your device’s folders to find the zip file you just saved. Now, Click on pelisalacarta-Kodi-krypton-4.2.0-final.zip ForNote I saved it into C:\
- Wait for a moment and you’ll see a notification once the add-on has been installed
The other way to install Pelisalacarta is through the SuperRepo repository. However, SuperRepo doesn’t always offer the most up-to-date add-ons, and some users have reported problems with installation when using this repository. If you run into any troubles when installing from SuperRepo, then you can try the method above instead.
- Start on your Kodi home page
- Find the settings icon that looks like a cog, then go to File Manager
- Click on Add source
- Click on the box where it says <None>
- Enter in this URL, being sure to include the https://srp.nu/
- Give the source a name, like SuperRepo
- Click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the icon that looks like an open box
- Then Click on Install from the zip file
- Click on SuperRepo, then on krypton, then on all, then on kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip
- Wait for a moment and you’ll see a notification once the source has been added
- Now choose Install from the repository
- Choose SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
- Chose Video add-ons
- Scroll all the way down to pelisalacarta and click it
- Now click on Install
- Wait for a second and you’ll see confirmation that the add-on is installed
How To Use The Pelisalacarta Add-on For Kodi
With the add-on installed and ready to go, here’s how to use it to watch Spanish-language movies and other content:
- Start on your Kodi home screen
- Go to Add-ons
- Go to Video add-ons
- Click on Pelisalacarta
- Now go to Channels, then to Movies
- Pick any of the channels available, and navigate through the subcategories. Usually, you’ll find a section labeled películas, meaning movies, which is what you’ll want to click. This brings up a list of available movies
- When you click on the title of a movie, you’ll see a list of options: Watch the video, Download, Add to favorites, Add to a library, and Search for the trailer. We recommend choosing the Watch the video option to stream the film instantly
- If you want to save the video for later, then you can use the Download function, but we warn you to be very careful using this: some of the downloads are powered by torrents, which are illegal and very easy for your ISP to track. If you’re going to use this feature then you absolutely need to use a VPN to keep yourself safe, so refer to the start of this article for more information about VPNs
- Alternatively, you can search through all of the different channels to find the particular movie or show you want to watch. To do this, start at the main menu and select Global search. Select Buscar por Titulo (search by title) and then enter your search term and click OK. This will bring up a list of source with matching content, and you can click on the source and then on any title to watch
Pelisalacarta is a must-have add-on for Spanish speakers who are looking for content in their native language. Other people from Europe and beyond will find it useful too, as it does have content in English, Italian, and French as well as Spanish. In fact, there is so much content that the add-on can be a little confusing to navigate, so the simplest way to use it is to use the handy global search feature which will search for a title of your choice through tens of different providers.
Do you use Pelisalacarta to watch content in Spanish, and do you have any other recommendations for add-ons for Spanish speakers? Let us know in the comments below!