If you want to install P2PWIFICAM for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install P2PWIFICAM on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about P2PWIFICAM for PC, Windows, and Mac.
The P2PWIFICAM is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download P2PWIFICAM for PC. Well, you can’t get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Emulators, you can easily use P2PWIFICAM on PC.
Today in this guide, I will tell you about an app that helps you to manage IP cam videos. However, the app can easily control and allows you to view the videos of the P2P cams. The name of this amazing app is P2PWIFICAM. This handy app is designed by the top developers known as hashikura keiichi. The best thing about the P2PWIFICAM app is that it can easily connect with Tablets or mobile Smartphones. Not just this but also it comes with plug and plays feature.
All you need to do is to follow the on-screen prompts and you can then easily view live cam video. Also, the app P2PWIFICAM comes with a DVR or IPC feature. It helps users to watch cam live streaming from an Android device. Not just this but also the app records all the live streaming videos. You can easily watch videos whenever and wherever you want to.
Furthermore, the app comes with P2P technology. Well, the technology not just helps you to watch the live video but also alerts you whenever it detects activity or motion in the video. The best part about P2PWIFICAM is that you can capture snapshots as well. Also, view videos in vertical or horizontal mode with an audio sound. So in short you can say that it is the only app through which you can easily manage your security cameras through internet connectivity.
- Comes with a DVR or IPC cams
- P2P technology
- Check videos in horizontal or vertical mode
- Manage security cameras
- Record all live streaming videos
- Plug & play
Install & Download P2PWIFICAM For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download P2PWIFICAM for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use P2PWIFICAM for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install P2PWIFICAM for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Note: If you can’t find P2PWIFICAM on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install P2PWIFICAM Via Manually:
If you want to download P2PWIFICAM for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use P2PWIFICAM for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘P2PWIFICAM’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see P2PWIFICAM. Tap on the icon to use the P2PWIFICAM on the computer.
That’s all about it!
Install P2PWIFICAM For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download P2PWIFICAM for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e P2PWIFICAM.
- You will then view the required search result for the P2PWIFICAM app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the P2PWIFICAM depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
I hope you understand how you can install or download P2PWIFICAM for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!