Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA Update for OnePlus 7: Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA update is now rolling out for the latest phones OnePlus 7/7 Pro. While comparing to the previous one, this is a small OTA update having a security patch level bump to November 2019. It’s good news since we can assume the Android 10 software update is quite optimized. So all the manufacturers just keep the phones updated with the latest security patch levels from Android. According to the update log, in the second line, general bug fixes and system stability improvements discussed. So download and install the latest Oxygen OS 10.0.3 for OnePlus 7 (Pro).
The previous update, however, has a number of bug fixes and optimizations to the system. As it includes the critical optimization of power consumption on standby mode. After Oxygen OS 10.0.2, many users complained about extended battery life or System on Time (SOT) on their OnePlus 7 devices. As it is critical if your device drains battery overnight even when the phone is not in use. Another great improvement comes to the performance across different communications channels like network, phone calls, mobile data, and WiFi.
- 1 What’s new with latest Oxygen OS 10.0.3 for OnePlus 7 (Pro)
- 2 Download Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA update – Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
What’s new with latest Oxygen OS 10.0.3 for OnePlus 7 (Pro)
The whole changelog for Oxygen OS 10.0.3 is here. It features only a security patch. Because Oxygen OS 10.0.1 brought Android 10 HotFix and Oxygen OS 10.0.2 features different bug fixes.
- Improved the launching speed of some apps and system stability and general bug fixes
- Optimized the RAM Management and the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Cloud service support [India Only]
OnePlus Care [India Only]
- Sign up to get rewards, premium experience, and exclusive offers
- Improved the photo quality
Previous changelog for Oxygen OS 10.0.2:
- Optimized the standby power consumption, the expanded screenshot feature and also the Bluetooth connectivity in the automobiles
- Improved the translation accuracy
- Optimized overall communication performance and the charging performance with the third-party chargers
- Fixed the blank screen issue, fingerprint icon animation issue, the volume issue with AirPods and the black bar issue while charging or playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.10
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
Camera (7 Pro)
- Optimized the performance of Super Stable feature in the Video for the Camera app
Download Oxygen OS 10.0.3 OTA update – Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
According to the OnePlus forums:
The Oxygen OS 10.3.0 is not rolling out for the OnePlus 7/7 Pro for the global variants. The EU variants, however, are receiving Oxygen OS 10.0.3 with the same changelog.
As it recommends OTA update for users already running Android 10. Oxygen OS 10.3.0 comes in a large package over the previous one. How to capture? You can capture the OTA update by simply visiting:
settings > about phone > system update > check for OTA updates
You can also download the full stock firmware for Oxygen OS 10.0.2 from below. Also, you can update manually using the Local Upgrade method. The OTA updates or the full stock firmware (ROM) zips are now available. You can now download it for OnePlus 7/7 Pro for both Global and EU stable variants.
Before you downloads, just remember the different OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro variants:
- GM21AA: GM1911: India & GM1917: Global/US Unlocked
- GM21BA: GM1913: EU
- GM27BA: GM1920: EU 5G
- GM31CB: GM1915: T-Mobile (Carrier Locked)
Downloads for OnePlus 7 Pro:
- Oxygen OS 10.0.3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Global | OTA downloads (post link)
- AFH mirror full OxygenOS downloads repository
How to update OnePlus 7 (Pro) to the latest Oxygen OS 10.0.3 update?
Simply open settings > about phone > system update > check for OTA updates. Alternatively, if you want the Oxygen OS 10.0.3 update right now, then simply download the Oxygen 10 full firmware update from above and flash it using the local upgrade method.
For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!