As we all know that there could be a lot of factors that are responsible for the slowdown of Android speed. But, the major one is actually the limited CPU clock speed. Thus, we are going to share a method that will help you to overclock your Android device in order to boost performance. Go through the post in order to know about it. Just read th sarticle to know all about How To Overclock Your Android Device To Boost Performance. Let’s begin!
Today there are more than billions of folks who are using Android devices. Frthermore, many people also have an issue about slowing down of their Android devices. As android slows down with time, here we would also share you an interesting method in order to resolve that issue.
Look, there are lots of factors that are responsible for the slowdown of Android speed such as low RAM, outdated processor, outdated storage technology, as well. Viruses and malware also play its roles in slowing down a device as well. But, out of all those, the major one is limited CPU clock speed that is responsible for your Android performance, and you can also boost it up. Further, this can only be done via having superuser access on your device. So have a look at complete guide discussed below to proceed as well.
- 1 Risk & Benefits of Overclocking
Risk & Benefits of Overclocking
Well, if you select to overclock your device, then you can experience faster speed. After overclocking, you will notice a significant improvement in your phone’s overall performance too. If we talk about the risks, then the biggest risk attached to Overclocking is actually the overheating issue.
Becuase Overclocking is a way in order to force your phone’s processor to perform at its maximum level, you can expect overheating problems. Major overheating can also even damage your phone’s hardware. Apart from that, the battery consumption will also increase significantly too.
Overclocking new devices is actually never recommended because it also voids the warranty. So, if you guys have an outdated device which is old enough to take risks, then you can overclock it.
Things you will need before overclocking
Well, before you select to overclock your device, you have to make sure that you have these things –
- Rooted Android device
- Fully Charged device
- Backup of your files
Precaution: it is at your own risk whatever happens to your device. Use along with utter precaution.
Steps to Overclock Android to Boost Performance
Step 1: Root your android device.
Step 2: Download and then install overclocking software. (Recommended: SetCPU for Root Users.)
- Open the app
- Give superuser access as well
- Allow the app in order to scan the present speed of the processor.
- After detection, just configure the min. and max speed
- It is important for your Android CPU switching.
- Don’t just try to hurry and increase the clock speed right away.
- Do it slowly actually.
- Observe which option works for your device as well
- After you feel that the speed is stable, then you ca tap on “Set to Boot.”
- Create a profile now. Set the conditions and times whenever you guys want SetCPU to overclock.
- For example, you want to overclock your device whenever playing PUBG, and you can set SetCPU to overclock for the same.
That’s it, and now you guys have successfully overclocked your device.
Some other suggested apps to Overclock Android:
- Performance Tweaker is just the sameto Kernel Adiutor App.
- We recommend trying this app actually .
- You can also easily configure the following
- CPY HotPlug as wel
- CPU frequencies
- GPU frequency, etc.
- But one drawback is that it is actually this little bit complicated to use.
Performance Tweaker is still in the early access, however, its worth a try. The app is much just the same as the Kernal Adiutor app which has been listed above. With Performance Tweaker, you guys can easily tweak CPU Frequencies, CPY Hotplug, GPU frequency, as well. But, the app is a little bit complicated to use. Still, Performance Tweaker is one of the famous. CPU tweaker apps that you can use right now.
Kernel Adiutor (ROOT)
- Kernel Auditor is one of the best overclocking apps. Alog with the help of this app, you can manage to overclock like a pro.
- you can also manage configurations like:
- CPU frequency
- virtual memory as well
- Also, you Can do backup your files and also edit the build-prop.
Kernel Adiutor is one of the highly rated Android overclocking app that is available on the Play Store. You can use Kernel Adiutor in order to tweak and monitor things like CPU frequency, governor, virtual memory etc.
Overclock for Android
- This app makes your device super fast and it also helps you save battery life.
- You can set custom profiles as well as gain full control over the app.
Tegra Overclock helps you indor to switch between
- Battery saving mode (by underclocking)
- Give a performance boost (by overclocking). as well
You can also choose the desired number of CPUs and configure core and internal voltage. Also, you can get a consistent frame rate as well. It is also a good option for overclocking your device too.
Faux123 Kernel Enhancement Pro
- Faux123 permits you to tweak CPU voltage and shows GPU frequencies in real-time.
- You guys have full control over
- CPU governors
- Adjustments of CPU frequencies as well
The Faux kernel is another useful app if you guys want to tweak CPU voltage (Global/individual). This app gives users to control CPU governors, adjustments of CPU Min or Max frequencies. And it also shows GPU frequencies in real-time.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!