There may be many reasons for downloading all kinds of videos from the mega-popular YouTube portal. Although most videos are available for watching online, you can download videos from the YouTube playlist in several simple, convenient ways.
oDownloader: get as many videos as you want
So why download videos instead of watching directly on YouTube? Here are several reasons for choosing a reliable Free YouTube Video Downloader.
- A video can be deleted or blocked for many reasons within a couple of hours after it is posted. At the same time, the probability of its disappearance from the service only increases with time.
- The downloaded video can be enjoyed at any time, without having a laptop or a personal computer/tablet at hand. You can simply use your mobile phone for watching videos in offline mode.
- After the download, additional processing of YouTube videos becomes available to the user. For this, using specialized software packages that allow you to edit videos is needed.
- Often, on low-power computers, watching a video with the help of a browser is impossible without slowing down, a video may pause, or other troubles may arise. The downloaded video can be played by any player without any problems.
- Watching the downloaded video will not be accompanied by the constant display of annoying ads.
So, we’d now like to inform you of the oDownloader. This service can help you get any videos you need really quickly without downloading any unnecessary software. Here are its main benefits:
- It’s quick. You don’t have to waste time downloading software, waiting for its installation, and following complicated procedures of downloading. All you have to do to utilize oDownloader is to insert the link to a video you need.
- Excellent quality. Sometimes it may be difficult to find a good downloader to download videos of really high quality. In the case of oDownloader, the quality of videos can be selected. You can choose any quality you need from 720p to 4K.
- It’s completely free. To utilize this service, you don’t have to pay a penny. You simply find a video you need, insert the link, and the downloading will start automatically.
- It doesn’t matter what operating system you have: this tool is compatible with any. Be it iOS, Android, Mac, it will work just fine.
- There are no annoying ads: this platform is completely ad-free. How often do you close the site because of tons of advertising? Having tried this tool, you will immediately notice how great it is to perform your tasks without being distracted by ads.
- This site is completely safe.
Now, let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of downloadable software and online tools.
Software or online tools?
Online video conversion has been a very elusive possibility until recently. People had to convert the videos using software mostly. Many people still prefer this path. The main benefit is that a network connection is not needed for conversion. Although it is not too difficult to find a place with a good Internet connection now, there may be different situations when one may need software designed for downloading. So, here are the advantages of this method:
- Autonomy of work.
- More free features.
- More parameters of the resulting file are available.
Nevertheless, there are also some disadvantages. So, here are they:
- The need to download and install software, which may be time-consuming, especially if you need to convert videos really quickly.
- Restriction on the devices used.
- The need to master the program.
Ease of use, conversion speed, and fewer demands make online video conversion a more modern way, accessible to more Internet users. With this method, there is no need to install and master special software. In this case, it will not be possible to fine-tune the parameters of the output file, but for most people, this is not critical. Advantages of online conversion are the following:
- Practicality and high speed.
- Availability to a wide range of users.
- Low requirements for the technical resources of the device.
Nevertheless, there are some minor disadvantages. Those are the following:
- Numerous settings are not available.
- The need for an Internet connection.
More From Us: How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei Nexus 6P
As you can see, nowadays possibilities for converting video files are numerous. So, you can choose what suits you most. If you don’t need to download tons of videos daily, online converters are indeed the best choice. They are a quick, safe, and easy way to get the videos you need. As for downloadable tools, they are better for those who need to get lots of videos regularly without a stable Internet connection.