The month of July could not end without the rigorous update of PUBG Mobile, although this time we will not find as many new features as version 0.6.0 supposed. While Fortnite still does not appear on Android, the new mobile version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS lands with a couple of interesting developments: the arrival of the clans and a new arcade game mode.
Many may feel a sense of déjà vu with the news that has reached version 0.7.0 of PUBG Mobile. It is not for less since many of the new ones already we had seen them in the BETA of the game that also you have available in Android. Luckily, there are some surprises that we did not expect, such as the arrival of the clans informally.
But the best thing is that we summarize what these developments are:
- Achievements with long-term goals that allow you to access titles and costumes when completing them
- The possibility of creating and joining clans
- The first person perspective is now compatible with custom rooms
- A new arcade mode called Guerra that has a smaller game area.
- New sniper rifle SLR
- The parameters of the Foregrip rifle have been adjusted.
- The exclusive skillet has 75% discount
We have already tasted the new arcade mode as you can see on our YouTube channel and it is an interesting addition in case we get tired of the usual games of the game. In addition, the new safe clan’s system that adds a plus of competitiveness to the game and comes with new achievements under the arm so that we can obtain them when competing as a team. This news may not be as flashy as previous updates, but the good news is that PUBG Mobile continues to improve at a good pace and without pause.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.